Episode 4 Commentary

M.A.D.E

You went to Listel's room last night, why? 

Suga : we wanted to talk to her privately about the show and get her vision about it. We decided not to talk to her all at once so I went. 

Did you volunteer? 

Suga : yeah, but only because the others were nervous.

What did you think of Suga coming to talk to you last night? 

Listel : Suga? Oh Yoongi! Yeah he came and we talked about some stuff. I appreciated it, he was thoughtful and honest. 

You promised V to give him alone time later, are you going to keep that promise? 

Listel: of course. They're packing up after the picnic right now and as soon as we get to the dorm I'll be all his. 

What are you planning to tell him? 

Listel : I don't know, I'll answer his questions. 

We only have one question for you about today's mission, what did you think about Listel after her choice of the third person? 

RM : what about it? Oh the girl! I just hope viewers would accept it and keep in mind we're all humans and to each his preferences. 

Jin : I asked Listel about it. You might not know but we're now best friends thanks to Eomuk and Odeng, so I asked her Hey Listel, do you only like girls? And you know what she said?! She said I like a good soul. *slow clapping* 

Suga : I didn't think much of it. I think people shouldn't take it as it is and think of the message behind it *nods*

JHope : the girl? What about it? What? Oh!! Well, I guess since it's MTV it's no big deal, right?! 

Jimin : I'm really worried how fans will take it. 

V: Will they air it? Waah! She's brave. 

Jungkook : well, I don't think it means anything to be honest. I hope fans don't just focus on that. I'll be dissapointed if they did. 

Today's filming is over, What are your plans for the rest of the day?  

RM : I'm gonna try work on some songs in the dorm. Or just sleep *laugh*

Jin : I'm gonna play with my babies, I miss them. 

Suga : I'll probably just sleep, or work on some music. We'll see. 

Jimin : me, V and Jungkook are going to build a relationship with Listel. We're jealous Jin and Yoongi already got time alone with her, so we'll do the same. 

V : I'm going to spend it with Listel *smiles*

Jungkook : Tae says Listel's going to tell us about her travels, so I guess it's gonna be fun.