Episode 3 Commentary

M.A.D.E

How was dinner? 

RM: if was fun, we talked a lot, we learned a lot about Listel. 

Jin : the food was tasty. 

Suga : we had fun. 

JHope: woow!!! We talked so much that the food got cold!! 

Jimin : I learned a lot. 

V: I was misunderstood. But it was fun. 

Jungkook : I had fun. 

What was on your mind when Listel commented on V and Jungkook? 

RM : OH MY GOD!! I panicked!! I didn't know how to react. Luckily Suga was there to save the day. 

Jin : I didn't know how to react, if you replay the video and focus on my face, you'd see me making all kind of faces. 

Suga : well, it was an innocent misunderstanding that we cleared. 

Jimin : I was worried. V tend to worry about rumors like these going around, but luckily Suga saved the day. And Lister said she was just joking, so it ended well.

V : I actually walked to the director and asked him to not play that part in the episode, but he said they don't have enough material for airing. He promised to not make it look serious though. So I guess that's good. 

Jungkook : why.... Why would she think that, I thought to myself. I panicked. 

Did you expect Listel to clear the mission that fast?

RM : haha!! not at all. We hoped it would go on for minutes, with her trying diffrent guys. We were even ready to give hints in case it took a long time.

Jin : no I didn't. Nick is one of my friends from college, I even told him to play hard to get, but I didn't expect him to cave in so fast.

Suga : *laugh* I was shocked! I thought one of the guys, Jimin, had told her about it and that's how she was able to find the guy so fast. But I guess we just made it too easy.

JHope : That was so fun!!! I think we need to work harder on the missions from now on.

Jimin : I didn't expect that, but I'm glad Listel wasn't mad. 

V : *laugh* no, Jin's friend didn't even resist. It took her a minute to get his number. We even gave him a false number to give to prank Listel when we get back to the dorm. But Jin confirmed the number he gave her is his.

Jungkook : woow!! She was amazing! I'm going to start thinking of harder missions from now on! Look forward to it *wink*

What do you think of Listel now after finding out about her parents?

RM : To be honest, I can't relate to what she said. For me family is very important, I feel sorry she didn't have a relationship with her parents. I hope by staying with us, we'll give her a little about what a family feels like and it'll make her want to reach out for hers.

Jin : I was happy she opened up to us and told us about it freely. But I can't imagine what it feels like to not think of your family every day.

Suga : Does it matter? I don't think the lack of contact with her parents is her fault. Even with that atmosphere she was still a good student and now she's silently traveling and doesn't bother them or cause them trouble.

JHope : She's so strong. Her parents told her such cold things and she still grew up so well.

Jimin : *sigh* I was mad she didn't have any contact with them. Family is all you really have in this world. If not for them you wouldn't be here. But I guess as Suga told earlier at dinner, everyone is different and we don't know the whole story. I just hope her stay with us will also help her reach out to her family.

V : She must be so lonely even though she doesn't say it. If it was me and family told me I wasn't wanted I'd be so sad all the time and tried my best to make them love me. So I don't know how she managed to just ignore it and live by.

Jungkook : Can you really live with your own family as strangers? not even seeing them? I feel so bad for her. I hope we can help her with that too, not just dating. Family is more important.

What did you prepare for tomorrow?

RM: tomorrow we're going to a park and we'll make Listel complete her earlier mission *laugh*

Jin : after tonight's events I don't think tomorrow is gonna be any different *laugh* She'll probably just go there talk to everyone and get everyone's number and we'll be back in five minutes.

Suga : Tomorrow is gonna be fun *nods in silence*

JHope : We're planning to finish the mission from this morning and hopefully we'll have fun and a nice meal.

Jimin : It's gonne be fun! hopefully it wouldn't turn out to be like tonight's mission *laugh*

V : we're gonna watch some fun things *wiggles eyebrows*

Jungkook : I feel like something unexpected is gonna happen like tonight *laugh*

Hello Listel, this is your first commentary, please introduce yourself.

Listel : emm, Hi. I'm Listel, I'm 23 and I'm an inspiring writer. I like traveling and meeting new people, I've been traveling for the past six years and I still didn't watch all the places I want to see.

How do you feel about the show so far?

Listel : I don't know, it's only been a day.

And the boys?

Listel : They look fun.

Why did you say that thing about V and Jungkook?

Listel : It was just a misunderstanding. They just seemed the touchiest ones among the other members and I jumped to conclusions. I guess that's because I've been working on a gay love story for a while now. I hope they weren't offended.

What did you think about the mission?

Listel : oh the mission *laugh* The mission was fun but I was lucky to end it so fast. Also the other guy was so nice and didn't make it difficult. But the place was so crowded it was really tiring.

What are your hopes for tomorrow?

Listel : I don't have specific ones, seeing how I'm gonna be in the same place as today then I don't have anything else to plan. I just hope they don't come up with anything crazy.