Episode 5 Commentary

M.A.D.E

Hi, how was today?

RM: I hate you all, have you people never heard of knocking?

Jin : How do you think it was?

Suga : *censored*

JHope : You guys are mean.

Jimin :  I still can't believe what you did.

Taehyung : I'm not talking to you.

Jungkook : It was bad.

You guys realize it was a misunderstanding, right? we didn't really mean to scare you. I'd like to apologize to all of you on behalf of the crew.

RM : Still, what kind of crew chooses the middle of the night to replace cameras? while sneaking in!

We were trying not to wake you up.

Suga : Someone got seriously hurt.

JHope : This was worst than when we were kidnapped.

Jimin : Is she alright? you took her to the hospital right?

Jungkook : The crew member she hit was injured too, is he alright?

Jin : He deserved it.

What were you guys thinking about when Listel was gone looking for help?

RM : I wondered if she was able to get help from one of the neighbors. It was the middle of the night so everyone must've been sleeping. And she was hurt, so I was worried she could've fainted somewhere dark. My mind was full of bad thoughts. I'm glad it's all over.

Jin : I was worried about her and my babies.

Suga : I was going to hit someone. 

JHope : Why didn't we just do that thing they do in movies with sheets and throw it out the window?!!! we were so sleepy we couldn't even think of something this simple!

Jimin : I was listening to the intruders worried they heard her get out and followed her.

Jungkook : I should go after her. I'm the only one able to do it and I should've followed her. I hesitated too much.

You guys have only spent two days together but you're already this attached to her. Why?

RM : She's a good person, and we were supposed to take care of her. we..I couldn't accept she'd get hurt because of us.

Jin : She treats my babies well.

Suga : It's not about getting attached, it's about seeing someone get hurt while you can't do anything to prevent it. It doesn't feel good at all especially being it a good girl who trusted us.

JHope : well, she's a girl and....she's nice and she risked her life to help us.

Jimin : attached? I am? maybe *laugh*

V : I'm still not talking to you.

Jungkook : She's good at Twister *laugh* and I realized tonight she's really, reaaally strong and brave.

How was today?

Listel : It was good.

You have a cast on your arm and a big bruise on your forehead and you still consider this a good day?

Listel : well, I've lived in the wild enough to think of this as nothing. Besides, It was just an accident.

The BTS members said otherwise, they cursed at us.

Listel : I'm sure they were worried, we really thought thieves were in the house. They have expensive stuff in their rooms and pets. It was understandable.

That wasn't the reason, they cursed us for what happened to you.

Listel : me? why? 

Why did you decide to jump and not wait for them to come up with a plan?

Listel : We were running on short time. Besides, that was the only way out and one of them was obviously going to volunteer for it. 

Why didn't you let them do it then? You could've been injured more than this.

Listel : Exactly. Even if something happened to me, it's just me. But they are very popular and really good people. I couldn't just let them get hurt while sitting and watching.

How do you thing they are feeling right now?

Listel : Relieved. They weren't being robbed and no one got hurt.

They're mad. They felt their pride as men was lost because they couldn't protect you.

Listel : oh. Well I guess we have to do something about that right?

We'd like to show our apology and make it up to you, especially Listel. So we decided to replace tomorrow's schedule with a special event. It will help you show Listel you can protect her and will allow her to have a really good time. Are you guys looking forward to it?

RM : Can we trust you?

Jin : It better be worth it.

Suga : Sure, Why not.

JHope : Really? That sounds good!!

Jimin : will she be able to participate? I think she should rest.

V : If it didn't work I'm gonna sue you.

Jungkook : Alright then.