🏐〈 THE UPDATES +1

🏐〈 BUMP! SET! SPIKE! 〉HANA ACADEMY'S FIRST VOLLEYBALL TEAM--APPLY OPEN *CHECK UPDATES*

UPDATES

 
 

⟪ 02 / 15/ 18 ⋮ UPDATE ⟫ Hey guys!! just wanted to say that this is still on-going and i've basically already planned the introduction arc. i would love for some more apps but they'll come when they come. in the mean while, how do you guys feel about a group chat or a facebook page for the girls? like a chatroom for the team. while i was playing volleyball, we had a group page where we would just talk and stuff; it was nice. this way when i start updating once a week or once every other week, the days inbetween the girls could upload some stuff on the page. messages, shout outs, hang out plans, memes, arguments, you name it~ but no, seriously, would that be a good fun idea?
 

⟪ 04 / 11/ 18 ⋮ UPDATE ⟫ Hey guys!~ it's been a while huh. i would like to say that this story is still going on and so people can still apply. i haven't been active recently due to university taking over my life and making it 100x harder. *sigh*. but it's going to be over soon!! soon i'll be free until next year~ but anyways, i'm behind in reviewing apps and whatnot but please keep bringing them in!! i haven't abandoned this!! see you in a while~

 

 

 

 

 

 

⟪ AUTHOR NOTE ⟫xOxO