🏐〈 THE REVIEWS

🏐〈 BUMP! SET! SPIKE! 〉HANA ACADEMY'S FIRST VOLLEYBALL TEAM--APPLY OPEN *CHECK UPDATES*

〈 BUMP! SET! SPIKE! 〉

header

reviews

 
 
header
 

âŸȘ Lee jaekyung ⟫ by iisMoMo
âŸȘ Plotline ⟫ setter - leader
âŸȘ face-claim ⟫ D.ana
âŸȘ love interest ⟫ Kim Namjoon

âŸȘ status ⟫ Accepted

Thank you for apply! and i am so sorry for the late review, school is back and life is busy once again~ anyways, let's get right into it. the basics are fine but there is a part in her personality that i am confused over. you put her as open-minded but you also stated that "she especially has a hard time seeing eye to eye with those who are too creative or imaginative." those two things conflict each other so i ask that you elaborate on either her dependency on logic and structure or her open-mindedness (is that a word?). you also didn't touch upon her being dull, her short temper and her stubbornness. the background is all good and it that she had to grow up faster than the rest of the kids her age. ewww~~ she's a -gasp- health junkie (jk, but in all seriousness good for her! being all...healthy...).

 

The love interest part is perfectly fine as well. Can i just say that i adore the idea of Namjoon putting in 110% of his effort in it and her only putting in 95%. like it makes for a good story and great material for character development outside of the team and volleyball. it also shows some other, and fairly real, form of relationships that occur ing the real world that isn't really seen of here. In conclusion, other than fixing that small part in the personality, you're good to go~

 - * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -

'ahh' jaekyung sighed out in exhaustion. she had just finished practicing tennis with her team and was making her way down the halls of the school to get home. she was dead tired, not to mention sweaty and in need of a good shake, from both running all over the place like headless chickens and from the captain's continuous screeches of her being "NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!".

a chill ran up her spin causing her to shiver as she remembered the practice.

'it wasn't even my fault. if she thought i would do whatever she says she's got another thing coming. i can't beli--'

she slowly came to a stop when a bright yellow and blue flyer came into her view.

'a volleyball team...they're making a volleyball team' what was that she suddenly felt? excitement? energy?..happiness? whatever it is just made her feel light on her toes as all the stress from her recent practice seemed to fade away. picking up her pace, she quickly snapped a picture of the flyer before running out the school with the biggest smile on her face.

she needed to help her mom out, and it looked like she was late...

  

âŸȘ TOTAL APPLICANTS ⟫ 04
âŸȘ LAST UPDATED ⟫ 02/23

âŸȘ PLOTLINE ⋼ setter - leader ⟫ 02
âŸȘ PLOTLINE ⋼ left side ⟫ 00
âŸȘ PLOTLINE ⋼ right side ⟫ 00
âŸȘ PLOTLINE ⋼ opposite ⟫ 01
âŸȘ PLOTLINE ⋼ middle/center ⟫ 00
âŸȘ PLOTLINE ⋼ libero ⟫ 01
âŸȘ PLOTLINE ⋼ extra 1 ⟫ 00
âŸȘ PLOTLINE ⋼ extra 2 ⟫ 00

 
 
header
 

âŸȘ Kang naeun ⟫ by dimeb29
âŸȘ Plotline ⟫ Opposite
âŸȘ face-claim ⟫ Yeeun 
âŸȘ love interest ⟫ Park Jimin

âŸȘ status ⟫ Accepted

Can i just say that Yeeun certainly fits the bill for the rebellious one, especially with hobgoblin's release. let's get right onto the review then. i like how she doesn't have a set style to her and just wears what she likes. i like how she seems like the typical teenage troublemaker with her being loud and outspoken about her opinions even if she uses aggression in her tone. but in reality, she tries just as hard as the others and is a hidden sweet heart. i can tell that she really doesn't let anyone in right away and has issues opening up, which is great for a story where several girls don't even know each other and are expected to become a team. not everyone is going to be a-okay with it. with the way she grew up with her mother basically putting her in the faith of her tutors and then not interacting with her really makes her have a reason to be so loud, could that be it? she's loud about her opinion because growing up no one was there to listen?

awn, poor baby wonders why she was born. it'll be great to write a character that feels like she's up against everything, her parents, the girls at school, her teammates, and as a bonus, jimin. and don't worry about jimin, i understand what you were getting at~

apart from her being her being way overpowered with her stats, everything is fine, so just fix that up but other than that; everything is good.

- * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -

"urgh! i can't believe i have to do this. Why can't they just mind their own business?!" Naeun fumed as she stomped her way down the hallway. some students moved out of her way but others weren't as quick and were pushed away.

"it's not that bad Nat. just think of it as extra credit" her bestfriend Yuri said while trying to keep up with her. 

"but i don't want extra credit--you know what. whatever."

Yuri blinked in confusion.

"whatever? what do you mean by whatever?"

"i'll try it out is what i mean. volleyball has spiking, i could do spiking...plus, i did it before anyways. nothing new"

 

 
 
header
 

âŸȘ Choi dahee ⟫ by taekjongjin
âŸȘ Plotline ⟫ Libero
âŸȘ face-claim ⟫ Bona
âŸȘ love interest ⟫ Bae Joohyun

âŸȘ status ⟫ Pending

Thank you so much for applying~ i know this is long overdue so let's just jump into it. can i just say, she is adorable. she really is. her overly polite and respectable self is so cute (and the fact that she blushes at complements~awww). she really does fit the type of idea i was looking for. one thing i am going to touch upon is her insecurity and fearfulness. i got a feeling from reading everything else that she feels somewhat insecure about her future even if she has good grades but is that were it stops? does she feel the same insecurity for anything else? does the insecurity go deeper than that? and what is she fearful of? just need those answered so that i can get a better sense of who she is. i like that although she is fine with her uality, not everyone around her is and that makes it realistic especially for a girl in her day and age (and in a more traditional south Korean environment that is just starting to change drastically). i love (L.O.V.E~) her and Joohyun's relationship~ it's so adorable and cute and yessss. all in all, she seems like a very hardworking girl that, after she actually starts enjoying the sport (that is great writing material btw), would give it her all. just answer the questions listed and she will be accepted~~

- * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -* -* -* - * - * -

Dahee sat down in front of her bestfriend in a restaurant nearby the school. they had went to the restaurant so often that the owner didn't need to ask what they were getting. her bestfriend, xuanyi, was currently flailing her arms around as she told Dahee about the "crazy guy that bumped into her and offered her pudding". but Dahee wasn't paying attention, her chopsticks were frozen midway with the meat, noddles and soup dripping down into the cold bowl underneath her. no, her attention was on the flyer she had taken a picture of the other day.

"...hey Xuanyi..i'm going to try out for the volleyball team"  her friend's reaction was not what she had expected. but then again she most wouldn't expect to be sprayed with pop via spit take. ignoring her friend's loud apologizes and the looks she had gotten from others near them, she let her friend grab a couple of tissues and clean the mess as her min wondered.

'couldn't have put it any other way'

 
 
header
 

âŸȘ jong eunjoo ⟫ by Jewel_Elf
âŸȘ Plotline ⟫ Setter/Leader
âŸȘ face-claim ⟫ Jessica Lam
âŸȘ love interest ⟫ No Daegeon (Shownu)

âŸȘ status ⟫ Reviewing

Coming soon~

 
 
header
 

âŸȘ Character name ⟫ by username
âŸȘ Plotline ⟫ here
âŸȘ face-claim ⟫ here
âŸȘ love interest ⟫ here

âŸȘ status ⟫ here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce euismod non felis ut feugiat. Quisque efficitur egestas leo at varius. Integer cursus tempus massa, sit amet scelerisque sem. Aenean dictum quis tellus non lobortis. Curabitur mauris purus, vestibulum eget risus sed, pulvinar laoreet erat. Duis id porta mauris. Fusce scelerisque sagittis arcu, eget pellentesque tortor pharetra eget. Mauris tempor, mi vitae sollicitudin imperdiet, diam lacus venenatis libero, at fringilla risus nunc non elit. Aliquam iaculis congue eros, sit amet lobortis nulla consectetur eget.

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Praesent placerat, lorem sed luctus congue, sapien quam ultrices erat.

 
 
header
 

âŸȘ Character name ⟫ by username
âŸȘ Plotline ⟫ here
âŸȘ face-claim ⟫ here
âŸȘ love interest ⟫ here

âŸȘ status ⟫ here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce euismod non felis ut feugiat. Quisque efficitur egestas leo at varius. Integer cursus tempus massa, sit amet scelerisque sem. Aenean dictum quis tellus non lobortis. Curabitur mauris purus, vestibulum eget risus sed, pulvinar laoreet erat. Duis id porta mauris. Fusce scelerisque sagittis arcu, eget pellentesque tortor pharetra eget. Mauris tempor, mi vitae sollicitudin imperdiet, diam lacus venenatis libero, at fringilla risus nunc non elit. Aliquam iaculis congue eros, sit amet lobortis nulla consectetur eget.

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Praesent placerat, lorem sed luctus congue, sapien quam ultrices erat.