011

'ROCKABYE' (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: If you guys want me to stay, please comment more and up vote if necessary. Thanks.

Warning: Drama ahead from now onwards.

 

~~~*~~~

 

A week later.

Tae Joo has been dismissed from the hospital, as the little guy proved to be healthy and good to go, Jessica had offered Taeyeon to stay at her place for the time being, since Taeyeon's rented little apartment she shares with Tiffany is under renovation by the owner.

At first Taeyeon persistently wanted to refuse but Jessica was as strong persistent as herself, and because she is the boss, Taeyeon got no choice than to do what she wanted.

The drive to Jessica's home was awkward and quiet, except for the quick glances Jessica steals of Taeyeon from time to time.

As they arrived they were greeted by the maids, and it was at that moment that a girl came running towards them.

”Mummy.” She beeps happily hugging Jessica.

”Hey, sweety, how have you been? Did you miss me this much?” Jessica picked her chubby six years daughter up.

”Hmm, I did, mom is here.” The girl informed her mummy before Jessica could introduce Taeyeon to her daughter.

”Mom? What's she doing here?” Jessica mumbled, it is clear she have nothing to do with the woman again, as clear as she wasn't welcome into her home. With fierce anger Jessica led them in and asked a maid to accompany them to the room she had prepared for them, ”Taeyeon, I'll be with you as soon as I'm done, please go with meera.” Jessica said before turning her attention to her daughter, ”Soojung go to your room, mummy will be with you shortly.” she adds as she charged to a different direction to meet the person her daughter said was waiting for her.

The woman was standing by the large window, in a tight golden honey backless gown, her long hair resting on her exposed back, her left hand on her waist while the other hand was holding a glass of what looks like a red wine. Jessica eyed her for a while before speaking.

”What are you doing here?” She asked crossing her arms around her chest.

”I'm here to see my daughter, don't I have the right?” The woman replied without turning around.

”You lost that right the moment you left us.” Jessica fired. The woman spun with a mocking smirk adorning her already sophisticated face.

”Are you still not over me, Jessica?” She asked whilst walking seductively towards her, not knowing that Jessica is already immune to her seduction.

”What are you saying? Over you? I really have forgotten about your mere existence in life, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter