Christmas Eve

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jen's doctor said the she can go home now but she still needs to do therapies to fully recover. Good news for both of us because we can celebrate christmas on the house. She can talk now but the doctor told us not to open up what happened yet. 

"Jen, are you excited? We're going home!" I said and held both of her hands.

"I am, finally I can go home. I'm so sick staying in this place you know. By the way, where is that girl? Is she alright?" 

"Yes she's fine. Her name is Lisa. Let's just not talk about her until you're fully recovered. For now, let's just be happy that you can go home now. Let's wait for mom for you to change your clothes and then we can go home."

I opened my phone and played music for us to chill a bit. We talked about what will happen later while waiting for mom to arrive.

"Let's make a cake later. You want that?" I asked Jennie and just nodded because she is singing together with the song we're listening. 

"Alright. I love that, Chu." She said with a smile. I'm so glad that she's already getting better now. But still I'm worried. I'm still hurt thinking of what happened to her.

Suddenly our mood enlightened when 'So Hot' played on my phone. We banged our head and danced like we're in a club. This song is just so lit, I love it! But suddenly, my phone rang. Ugh, what a disturbance.

"Baby, I'm here already. Did you already packed Jen's things? Let's go, I'll wait here outside." Mom's already w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter