We Met Again

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa and I went back to Jennie's room and told my parents to go back home to sleep. They haven't slept since they got here and I'm worried. I told Lisa to stay first inside the room as I will take my parents outside the hospital.

"Stay here first, and don't come out. Okay?"

She just nodded and closed the door once we stepped out on Jennie's room. I helped mom to carry the bags full of tupperwares.

"How are you with Lisa last night?" Dad asked.

"We're fine there, we got to know each other a bit. And guess what..." I stopped and looked at my parents, looking at me.

"She's friends with Chaeyoung and she's staying with her."  I continued. My parents were surprised because of what I said. 

"So Lisa knew about what happened between you two?" Mom asked and held my hand.

"No, she just found it out last night when I told her. And I don't know why Chaeyoung didn't told her that."

After my parents went to the car I went to the coffee shop nearby and bought some coffee for Lisa and I. As I ordered I sat and looked at the window. I can't believe I'm going to see Chaeng after three years. 

"Thank you." I said as I took my order and went back to the hospital. As I was walking to the entrance, I saw a red car stopped in front of me. Still the same car, I never thought I will be able to see this car again. Especially the one inside it. I immediately walked inside and went to the elevator but before I pushed the button, someone did it for me and of course, I already knew who it was. I know she's looking at me but I just avoided her gaze. I'm not looking at her while we're waiting for the elevator to come.

"Jisoo." She said to cut off the awkwardness between us. Gosh, that voice.

I looked at her and smiled. She's just staring at me, with the same looks she had when I found out what she did to me. But me? I just looked at her like she's a friend I haven't seen for years.

"Oh hi, how are you? You're here for Lisa right?" I calmly asked.

"Yes, you know her?"

"Yeah, I was with her yesterday with Jennie. And Jen is confined here because of what happened yesterday." The elevator suddenly rang and we continued our conversation.

"So you're the one with her yesterday. How are you? How's Jennie?"

"She's fine, she just had a trauma because of what happened yesterday. But she's fine."

We were silent inside the elevator after that small talk. I'm trying not to look at her and just focused my eyes on my phone. After we reached the floor where Jennie's room is I went outside first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter