Memories of a Heartbreak

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HI GUYS! SO I JUST UPDATED THIS CHAPTER SINCE IT'S SHORT. SO HERE IT GOES

 

*FLASHBACK*

Jennie and I, together with the love of my life, Chaeyoung went to the library to review for our upcoming exams.

Park Chaeyoung, also known as Roseann Park is a grade 12 student while I'm on my first year college. Both of our parents knew about us and we've been together now for three years. She is my first love and I hope that she will be my last. I love her so much and I would do anything for her.

While we were studying, her phone suddenly and when I was about to look who was it, she immediately took her phone and went outside to answer it.

"Something's fishy, girl. Don't you notice? She's changed." Jennie said while she's looking at Chaeyoung laughing with that someone she's talking with.

"You know what just shut up. We're here to study not to gossis around." 

I was silent but my mind is thinking what has Jennie said. She's right. She's never been like that before. Something's happening but I just shook if off. I know she will never do those things to me. She loves me, I know that. 

-

"I'll just go to the restroom." Chaeyoung said and left us and her phone. She was out for a minute when her phone suddenly rang again. I think it's the same person she was talking with earlier so I looked at her phone and saw it was some person named Taehyung. 

"Who is this?" I said, confused.

"Come on girl, answer it. It's your chance to know the truth. Damn, I just hope that what I'm thinking right now is wrong." Jennie said while she's tapping my shoulder.

I followed her and answered the phone. I was about to speak when the other line spoke...

"Hi babe, are you done? I miss you already." It was a voice of a man.

I was shaking in fear but still managed to answer.

"I'm sorry but this is not Chaeyoung. It's her friend, who are you?" I said, waiting for his answer. No, it can't be. He must tell that he's just a frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter