House

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up Lisa when we reached my house. She was surprised as she saw my house. A two-story house with a garden, a garage and pool at the back.

"Wow, your house is really big. And beautiful!" She said while she's looking all over the house.

"Feel at home, Lisa. Don't be shy to us and just do anything you want in here." I said and smiled at her. 

She smiled back and said, "thank you Jisoo. But right now I just want to take a rest since it is really a suuuuper tiring day." She yawned while saying 'super'. Her eyes widened because of what she did and apologizes to me immediately. 

"No, no it's fine! You don't have to apologize. It's normal for us people to yaaaawn like that." I said while I also yawned, and with that we both laughed.

"Let's go grab some food first before we take a sleep."

-

"So tell me, where are you living?" 

"Just nearby the mall we were in earlier. Two blocks away from there." 

"Who are you living with?" I asked while I handed her a sandwich.

"My friend, Chaeyoung. She was the only one I know here in Korea. We were classmates in Thailand before but they moved here in Korea for good."

"So why did you went over here?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Well, my parents were on a really really big disaster. They loaned money from their business partners but weren't able to pay it back." She stopped as she ate the sandwich I gave her and spoke again.

"And those peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter