Argument

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

 

It's been two weeks now since abeoji's funeral and it still hurts like hell but I'm already starting to accept the fact that he's gone. Good thing there's Lisa, she was always beside me and making sure that I'm safe. But even though she's always with me, she looked different. She's off, or should I say cold.

 

Everytime we were out, the loud and naughty Lisa isn't there. The Lisa I was with is the silent, pale one. And I have no idea why is she like that to me. I always ask her if she's alright or if something bad happened but she always say that it's nothing and that she's fine.

 

I texted Lisa to meet me at our usual meeting place or should I say the park, to try to talk to her about what's happening.

 

To:  내 사랑

Love, where are you? Meet me at the park.

 

From: 내 사랑

Sure. What time?

 

To: 내 사랑

An hour maybe? I'll just prepare myself.

 

From: 내 사랑

Okay, me too. See you.

 

I went to the bathroom and took a warm bath to freshen up myself then after I put on some make up to look better. I wore my hoodie that was given by Lisa during Christmas and black pants and white sneakers. After that I went to the garage and took my car and started to drive. 

 

It took 15 minutes before I finally got into the park. I sat on our usual place and patiently waited for Lisa while looking at the kids playing and running at the park.

 

"Someday, my child will also be running here and playing around with other kids."

 

I thought to myself as I imagined what would it look like. Having a kid and being a parent, for me I think that's the biggest blessing to ever happen in my life.

 

After a few minutes of waiting, finally Lisa showed up. She gave me a small cup of ice cream and seated beside me. 

 

"How are you?"

 

I asked. She finished first her scoop of ice cream before she looked at me answered.

 

"I'm fine, how about you? Is something wrong?"

 

"With me? No. But with us? I think yes."

 

Lisa's POV

 

"With me? No. But with us? I think yes."

 

I stopped from eating my ice cream when I heard that. Here we go again...

 

"Wrong with us? Why do you say so?"

 

"Come on, love. Spill the tea. Tell me what's the problem."

 

I stared at her and at that moment, the memories of what happened when she was drunk flashed. I still can't get over of that, that's why I seem off with her these past few days or weeks. But I don't have the nerve to tell her about that.

 

"I told you I'm fine. Nothing's wrong okay? Don't worry."

 

"Lies. Lisa please, how can we fix this if you're not going to tell me?"

 

"Tell you what!?"

 

I raise my voice because I was irritated already. But I didn't mean to do that, never.

 

"That! The reason why you're like that! Lisa please, tell me. You're cold, do you think I didn't noticed that?"

 

"Noticed what!? I already told you, right? It's nothing!"

 

"Come on Lisa, just keep on going like that. We're really gonna be able to fix this."

 

"Fix what?"

 

"Us?"

 

"There's nothing to be fixed. Okay?"

 

"Lisa, please! Can you please stop being childish just this once!?"

 

Yes, we're now shouting at each other. It's our first time to have a fight like this and I think I might burst out anytime.

 

"Childish? Oh no, look who's talking."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter