Missing

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

"She's still not answering."

 

Jennie said to us after another rounds of missed calls to Jisoo. I'm in the Park's residence now and it's been four days already since I woke up on the hospital with none of any of her traces. Until now there isn't any news about her, even the police haven't got any. We all tried to reach her, but she isn't answering our calls and texts. Sometimes her phone is off when we try to call her.

 

I'm ing worried about my love right now, I don't know where to find her anymore. We asked all of her friends and their relatives but all of them doesn't know where she is, so they all decided to help. I just hope that she's safe on very single day she's been gone. 

 

"Tomorrow will be the last day of funeral of her father, do you think she'll come?"

 

Mr. Park, or should I say Chanyeol appa asked her beloved wife who's dead worried about her missing daughter. She's almost not sleeping for three days straight hoping that there will be an update about Jisoo. Her eyes are all swollen now because of too much crying by all of the happenings, and it kind of hurts seeing her being like this. 

 

"I... I think she will. No, I'm sure of that. She will come."

 

"Any updates from the police?"

 

He asked again. Jihyo eomma just shook her head slowly and once again, tears started to flow down her cheeks. Chanyeol appa took some tissue papers and gently swept all the tears rushing on her wife.

 

"Everything will be alright, honey. Let's just wait patiently. Jisoo's safe I'm sure, I know her. She's an adult now so I'm sure she knows what she's doing. Don't cry anymore my dear, please."

 

 

I decided to go to the funeral to check what's happening there and also to help Chaeyoung. She volunteered to be in charged since Jennie and their parents were too busy on finding Jisoo. But sometimes Jennie will come to help us entertaining the visitors. Also the school dean who happened to be Jisoo's father's friend. Everytime after his work he will pass by the funeral or sometimes will spend the whole night there. He will join us on staying up all night and will tell us a story about how great and kind Mr. Kim was when he was still alive.

 

"He was a very kind person, he always helped others when he knows that it needs help. You know, the attitude of a soft hearted person. He may look like a tough guy, but inside he is a soft little boy. Just like her daughter, just like her little Jisoo."

 

He always say those words whenever he does tell us a story about Mr. Kim then later after that he will wipe the tears that were trying to escape through his eyes. He really was a close friend or more like best friend to Mr. Kim just like what Jisoo told me before. 

 

"Lisa, any news about Jisoo?"

 

Chaeyoung asked when she saw me as I entered the funeral hall. Her face look so pale now, so did I and everyone of us due to lack of sleep. Both because of Mr. Kim's funeral and Jisoo being missing. 

 

"Still nothing. Aish, where the hell is she? She's never been like this before."

 

"I know, but I understand why Lisa. Losing any of your parents is really hard. Especially since she's very close with her father."

 

"I just hope that she's safe wherever she is now."

 

"She is Lis, I'm sure."

 

The visitors were starting to come over again one by one. All in black suits and dresses, in order to respect Mr. Kim's death. We met Mr. Kim's other relatives like his uncles, aunties some nephews and nieces. And all of them were asking the same question.

 

"Where is Jisoo?"

 

"Isn't she back yet?"

 

And of course, with their same question we also answer them with the same answer.

 

"Not yet."

 

"She should be the one with us here, but there she is. Being childish hiding herself on this problem."

 

I heard Jisoo's cousin said to his mom. I didn't tried any more to join in their conversation or else I will just make a scene and that's not good.

 

I took my phone out of my sling bag and texted Jisoo, still expecting a reply from her even though I texted her like a thousand of messages since she's gone but I haven't got any from her.

 

To: 내 사랑

Jisoo seriously, where are you? Let me know, please. We're all worried to death. Especially me, I miss you so much.

 

I waited for some minutes then placed my phone back on my bag when I haven't really received a reply from my Jisoo. So instead of just waiting, I helped Chaeyoung on giving foods and drinks on the visitors. While giving each one of them, we were greeted by Seulgi and the other four girls.

 

"So I guess Jisoo's still not coming back."

 

Joy said and took a cup of coffee on the tray I'm holding. 

 

"Any news from her?"

 

This time Yeri asked. I sighed and shook my head slowly.

 

"It's okay unnie, we will help you to find her."

 

"I really wanted to find her, but how can I do that if I have so many things to do here? Tomorrow will be the last day of Mr. Kim's funeral, I just hope that she'll back by that time."

 

"I hope so too."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter