Surprise Visit

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

One month have already passed since the last time Jisoo joined us on school. She's still busy with her school works and most especially with uncle which made me worried because she might get sick because of too much stress and pressure. I don't even see her often even though we're living on the same roof because when I woke up she isn't there anymore and will go back when I'm already sleeping.

 

 I'm also worried about Lisa because they haven't seen each other for a long time already and I can see that she's really sad about that. She even told me once that they weren't talking like the usual anymore and I know that hurt her a lot. 

 

I don't want to see her like that, both of them actually. So when I had a free time, I decided to go to the hospital since it's weekend and probably Jisoo will stay there to be with his father because she's not at home.

 

While preparing myself to go, I received a text message from Rosé just telling me to have a nice day. I smiled when I saw her text message for me and felt again just like always the butterflies on my stomach. I tapped the call button to call her and she answered right away after two rings.

 

"Good morning, babe."

 

"Hi Rosie Posie! I miss you tho, good morning."

 

"You're up early, are you going somewhere?"

 

"Yes, actually. I will go visit uncle to the hospital and also have some deep conversation with Jisoo regarding her Lisa."

 

She's also worried about Lisa of course, more worried than me. She wanted to help her by joining her to meet Jisoo on the hospital before heading home but Lisa always refuses. She' always saying that Jisoo's busy and might not want to be distracted with her works.

 

"Really? Please tell her to fix this. I don't want to see Lisa like that anymore. And..."

 

"And?"

 

"Can I join you? Let's have some breakfast first before going there."

 

"Sure, if you want. I'll just wait you here."

 

"Be there in 20 minutes. See ya"

 

"Bye, Rosie. I love you"

 

"I know, I love you more. Bye."

 

After the conversation, I continued doing my make up. It's just a normal day so I don't need to put on heavy so I just did my eyebrows and just put on lip tint and stuffs. After that I went downstairs and watched Netflix in the living room while waiting for her.

 

I tried to send Jisoo a message telling her that I will come but I didn't do. Because I'm sure she will say that she's busy with everything. I wanted to surpise her so that she will have no choice but to talk to us later.

 

 

Jisoo's POV

 

I was driving carefully to the hospital when my phone beeped. But I'm too focused on my driving so I didn't took a glance on it and just put it on my bag when I reached the parking lot and went straight to abeoji's room. When I reached his room I saw my father peacefully sleeping so I just stepped in silently and placed the stuffs I brought on the side.

 

"Good morning, sweetie."

 

I heard him said when I'm putting the foods I brought for us to eat on the table. I looked at him from my back and smiled.

 

"Good morning, abeoji."

 

"I told you already, you don't have to bring foods here. We can just buy outside."

 

"Mom cooked this for you, sir. So don't you refuse."

 

"Really? Tell her I'm thankful."

 

I nodded and handed a plate as he took spoons and forks.

 

"Let's have some breakfast now, abeoji."

 

"Let me wash my face first"

 

He left the table for a while and went to the bathroom while I served his plate foods already for him to eat. While waiting for him, I took my laptop on my bag and started doing my schoolworks. Being a graduating student , lots of projects and stuffs are gonna face you. So I did not want to waste any time to do it so that I can finish it all already.

 

"You can just go home Jisoo, finish them all there."

 

Abeoji said when he left the bathroom and went back to the table and motioned me to eat. He took my plate and gave it to me with foods already while I just took it from him and placed it beside me.

 

"No it's okay, I can manage."

 

"If you say so."

 

The room was filled with silence after that because he started eating his breakfast and I'm continuing doing my works while eating. Multitasking indeed, every students' talent. Then he broke the silence when he asked me a question, which made me stopped from what I was doing.

 

"I haven't seen Lisa. Aren't you going to take her here?"

 

I closed my laptop but before that I made sure that I alreadt saved the document I was doing and took my plate to focus on my eating. I stared at him first, I instantly felt nervous but I don't know why. Lisa and I haven't got to talk well these past few weeks so I don't know what's really happening to her right now. Just good morning and good night messages, that's it.

 

"Uhm, we're both busy. She with the dance club while me with the schoolworks and here. Maybe next time."

 

I know she's not really busy at all but I still told abeoji that she is as an excuse. I'm really avoiding her nowadays, I admit that, and I know that it makes her sad. I know that she is my girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter