Auditions

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

 

I immediately get ready for school because I woke up very very late. It's past 12 already in the afternoon and luckily it's Friday, I only have one class later after lunch. Chaeyoung left early for she will have breakfast with Jennie unnie. 

 

I went straight to the cafeteria once I got to school for I am hungry. I took a seat first and texted Jisoo so that we can eat together.

 

To: 내 김치츄

Where are you? I'm at the cafeteria. Let's have lunch.

 

It took several minutes of waiting but I haven't got any reply from her. I decided to wait more not minding the time.

 

"Just five more minutes, Lalisa."

 

I mumbled to myself when I saw on the clock that there's only five minutes left. I am losing my appetite now, so I just remained on my seat and waited for her. But then I heard the bell rang so I stood up and left the cafeteria. 

 

I was walking down the corridor when I heard someone shouted my name.

 

"Lisa-ya!!"

 

I turned around to look who it was and saw that it was Jisoo. Who was breathing heavily and sweats are all over her face. So I took the handkerchief on my pocket and gently wiped it on her.

 

"Why are you running?"

 

"You walk so fast! Why do you have such long legs?"

 

"Well forgive my innocent legs."

 

"Whatever."

 

She stopped her sentence and held my hand. Then continued again what she was saying.

 

"Anyways love I'm sorry I did not replied on your message. I'm so busy earlier because of our thesis, and I still am actually but that doesn't matter as of now. Let's go to your room together."

 

I looked at her and I can see the sincerity in her eyes so I smiled a little.

 

"It's fine, love. I can go there by myself."

 

Her looks suddenly changed as her eyebrows connected and tightened her hold on my hand.

 

"I'm also going to the same direction as yours so let's go."

 

She started to walk still holding my hand so I had no choice but to follow her. I'm just following her silently for I'm in no mood to talk. And I think she noticed that because she stopped from her steps which caused to also stop from walking.

 

"Are you mad?"

 

I shook my head and looked at her straightly. She rolled her eyes and heard her groaned.

 

"Liar."

 

I was about to say something but she turned her back at me and continued to walk, really not letting go of my hand. So I just stayed silent while walking until we reached my classroom. We both stayed outside first and when I looked at her I saw that she's looking down, exactly on my hand that she was holding and caressed it.

 

"I will make sure to spend my whole day or week or year for you once I'm done with all of this. I'm really sorry, Lisa. I'm really really sorry." 

 

I cupped her face which caused her to look at me. I kissed her forehead and saw that she closed her eyes when I did that. I feel relaxed but still hungry and at the same time I don't want to eat.

 

"That's fine. Uhm, let's just go home later together? Or maybe eat something?"

 

"Sure. I love you."

 

She said and kissed my cheeks. Again I smiled a little because that's the only smile I can manage to put on now.

 

"I love you too." 

 

I was going to go inside but she held my wrist and put something on my hand.

 

"Take this."

 

She said and saw that it was her favorite ham and egg sandwich. 

 

"But it's yours."

 

"I still have one for me, and I know you haven't eaten yet. Some students there told me earlier that you just sat in the cafeteria."

 

"Wow now you're hiring spies."

 

"I'm just Kim Jisoo being Kim Jisoo. And also take this, I'll just buy one later."

 

She gave me her bottled water and started to walk away. But before that she pecked her lips on mine and chuckled. I was surprised by her action so I looked at her and blinked for I don't know how many times. 

 

I watched her leaving first and when I saw that she's already gone, I entered the room and saw Chaeyoung with Seulgi unnie and the rest of the gang.

 

"Wow Lisa that was so sweet"

 

"There are ants everywhere!"

 

"Watch your steps guys, Rapunzel is on her way."

 

I chuckled and rolled my eyes because of embarassment when my classmates joined these six girls' trip as they all stepped aside and make a way on the middle for me to walk on. I took my seat but these people aren't done yet with the teasing and shouting. And finally, they all stopped when the teacher came in and started his class. 

 

"This is gonna be a long ride."

 

I whispered to Chaeyoung that was beside me. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she nodded. Four hour classes , if only this is not a major subject.

 

We're in the middle of the discussion when Seulgi unnie who was sitting at my front handed me a paper. I looked at her and took it and saw that it was a note. 

 

Audition later, g?

 

I looked at her in confusion because I don't know what she was talking about. But when she started doing some dance moves while she's on her seat, I realized that today is the audition day for the new members of the dance club in the university. She's already a member of the club so she just invited me to join since she knew that I can dance. 

 

I nodded and did a thumbs up sign with my thumb. She also nodded and we both focused again on the class.

 

Only minutes left before the class will end so I decided to text Jisoo to tell her about the auditions.

 

To: 내 김치츄

We're going to the auditorium later for the audition. Join us?

 

From: 내 김치츄

I can't, I'm sorry. I'm actually going to call you before you texted me that I already left and on my way now to the hospital. Let's just eat together next time, okay? I love you. Good luck.

 

My mood suddenly changed the moment I saw her message. I already miss her so much but I know that she's busy both with school and her father. So I have no choice but to understand her. 

 

"I'm nervous." 

 

I said to Chaeyoung when we already reached the auditorium and took a seat. We're the only left here since Seulgi unnie is helping on picking new members and the others left for a while to buy some snacks.

 

"Don't worry, Lisa you'll get accepted! Come on girl you're like a monster when you dance!"

 

"Uhm, should I take that as a compliment?"

 

"Pabo. Of course! You're really good at dancing. I mean the best! And also Seulgi unnie of course."

 

"She's right, Lis. I haven't seen you danced before but I'm sure Rosé's right, so I'm pretty excited for you."

 

We looked at the person who just joined in our conversation and saw that it was Jennie unnie. She sat beside Chaeng and placed a kiss on its cheeks before she loked at me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter