Sick

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with a deep sigh as I checked the phone and saw that it was only 4 in the morning. It's monday so I have to go early to prevent traffic and also because the dean wants to see me by 6. I have no idea why does he want to see me that early but I just shrugged it off because he's the dean, I must follow his orders. I have no choice.

 

Before getting off my bed I texted Lisa to greet her a good morning. After that I did some stretching first before going into the bathroom to take a warm bath.

 

"Monday . Ugh."

 

I groaned and sighed once more. I looked at my face first on the mirror before I started to take a bath. It was really cold but there's a heater anyway so there's no problem between me and the water.

 

After taking a bath I wore my school uniform. I usually don't wear my school uniform because I'm so sick and tired wearing this, not only because of the dean. I dried my hair and put on some make up before I stsrted to wake up Jennie.

 

"Jenduek, wake up."

 

I said and tapped her lap gently. Luckily she woke up right away.

 

"Why are you so early?"

 

"The dean asked me to come at his office by 6."

 

She just nodded as she yawned while stretching her arms. Her eyes were still closing, still wants to fall asleep so I held her shoulders and shook her to wake her up completely.

 

"You're gonna be late Jennifer! Wake up, wake up! Move!"

 

"Fine, fine! Copy, captain."

 

I waited for her to stand up from the bed and go to the bathroom before I went downstairs to have some breakfast. Thankfully there were already foods on the table as the maids said that our parents cooked for us before they left for work. After eating I left the house first and told the maids to don't let Jennie go until she's done eating.

 

I went to the garage to take my car and opened the engine and immediately drove off the road to go to school. While driving, my phone rang so I answered it and the loud speaker.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Good morning, love."

 

My mood lightened up instantly after hearing Lisa's voice but changed right away when I heard the tone of her voice. It was low, very low. I started to worry so I asked her.

 

"Did something happened?"

 

"I can't go to class later."

 

"Why is that?"

 

"Chaeng is sick. I need to accompany her."

 

"Is she alright?"

 

"Probably not. She's having a fever for three days now."

 

"Gosh, you must take her to the hospital now!"

 

"I will now actually."

 

"Want a ride? I'm actually on my way to school now but I can manage."

 

"No, it's fine. You don't have to."

 

"But I miss you already."

 

I said and pouted even though she can't see me. We haven't seen each other for two days already because of our different schedules but we're still in touch through our phones. I'm really dying to see her right now.

 

"I know and I miss you too. Let's just meet later lunch, okay? I'll go there for my last class."

 

"Okay, take care my princess. Tell Chaeyoung to get well soon. I love you, love."

 

"I love you too. She said thanks. Drive safely Miss Korea. Bye"

 

"Bye."

 

The call ended and I continued to fullg focus on the driveway. Once I reached the university I went first to the parking lot and immediately went inside when I got a text message from the dean, saying that he's already here. I was walking and looking around my surrounding as I'm feeling the coldness of the wind. It feels so different seeing the university with almost no one except the staffs and faculties. I don't think there's already a student here, except for those in dorm of course. 

 

I knocked first on the door to make sure that the dean is already inside and when I heard him from inside I opened the door slowly. He stood up the moment he saw me while I bowed my head and greeted him. He greeted me back and motioned me to take a sit and I followed him. 

 

"How are you with Manoban?"

 

"We're good, uhm...excuse me but how did you know?"

 

"You know how the rumors spread here, Jisoo. And besides my father told me a lot about you two."

 

I nodded as a response to him. I already want to leave in this office because I still want to take atleat some sleep. But of course I can't do that to him. 

 

"Speaking of your father, do you have any news from him? About why did he left and stuffs?"

 

"Well sir he told me that he took another offer from some other school that can give him a sigher salary. And shoot...he also told me that I should keep it a secret."

 

He laughed as I looked down and closed my eyes because of embarassment. He patted my head just like what he's alwags doing with me since then. He's close with my father, they're like best of friends. So that's why I'm kind of close to him too especially when we're outside the school.

 

"Aigoo, you little girl. Thank you."

 

"Is that all?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter