L + J

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

 

I woke up early, I mean really early since my parents aren't here because of their work so I will be the one who's in charge of the house. The disadvantage of having a mother who is a doctor and a father who is a businessman. 

 

I washed my face first and brushed my teeth before I went downstairs to prepare some breakfast. Jennie was still sleeping on our bed and guess what? She's snoring.

 

I played some music then finally proceeded to the kitchen, the maids greeted me and I greeted them back. Wow, they also woke up so early. We have two maids but we don't allow them all to cook. They're just in charged on cleaning and stuffs since my whole family knows how to cook.

 

After doing some breakfast I went to my room to wake up Jennie. Everyday I wake her up is a challenge. 

 

"Hey Jen, wake up."

 

I said and patted her lap to wake her up. But of course, this Jendukie did not woke up yet instead she just moved and continued to sleep.

 

"Jennie wake up, we need to go to school!"

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Jendukie....wake up...."

 

"5 minutes."

 

"Ugh, this girl really."

 

Of course I still woke her up because I'm pretty that 5 minutes she was talking about will be 1 hour or more. I tried to do something new to wake her up and fortunately it worked.

 

"Jen, look. Chaeyoung texted you."

 

Look at this girl, the moment I said Chaeyoung's name her eyes suddenly opened and she stood up from her position. Such a whipped . She immediately looked at her phone and glared at me when she found out that there was nothing.

 

"I hate you."

 

"I know, I love you too. Now hurry up and let's eat."

 

I waited for her as she also washed her face and brushed her teeth and went together to the dining area. We ate silently and left the dishes to the maids for we were in a hurry. After preparing we went inside my car and drove off to school.

 

"So are you two now together?"

 

I asked Jennie without looking at her, focusing my eyes on the road.

 

"Uh-huh."

 

"So tell me, when did it started? I mean, you two having feelings for each other?"

 

She didn't answered yet so I tried to look at her and saw that she was looking down, blushing. I chuckled a little when I saw her face then smiled when I saw her smiling, showing her gummy smile.

 

"I don't know exacly when did I felt this, but it was just recently I think. Then her...she told me that it was really a long time. You broke up three years ago right? Then after that she was with that Taehyung guy but they did not worked well. I think you know already what happened between them and at that time, I was the one with her. Comforted her, helped her to move forward, everything. Then she told me that was the time when it all started."

 

"So you knew all about that but you didn't told me?"

 

"I want to tell you but don't you remember that you told me not to say anything about her before? No matter if it's a good or a bad thing because you don't want her to be in your life ever again?"

 

She was right, I told her that. Since we two broke up then I really got nothing about her. That's why when Lisa told me about what happened to her before, I was worried and relieved. Thank God they broke up. She cheated on me but she doesn't deserve to be hurt that way. No one deserves that.

 

"So how did you know that you were falling for her already?"

 

"I slowly felt the things you feel towards Lisa."

 

Jennie went outside the car first and went to her class while I went to the parking lot to park my car. After that I immediately went to my class but I saw Lisa together with Chaeyoung and Yeri and then I remembered that I haven't texted her yet and so did she. I think they didn't noticed me because I waved my hand to them but I haven't got any response. I just shrugged it off and proceeded to my class.

 

It's lunch time already so I went to the cafeteria as I got a text message from Lisa saying that they were already there. As soon as I stepped in I saw them right away and walked through them.

 

"How are you guys?" 

 

I said and took my seat beside Lisa of course. They were all eating already except Lisa because she said that she was waiting for me so we can eat together. We were falling in line to buy some foods when she poked me on my waist.

 

"For you."

 

She said and handed me a mini box. I just looked at her confused because I have no idea why did she suddenly gave me a gift. Then when I finally realized...

 

Oh shoot.

 

It's valentine's day today and I totally forgot it. I have to do something, I don't want her to know that I forgot about what's with today!

 

Come on, Kim Jisoo! Think!

 

"T-thank you, Lisa."

 

"Where's mine?"

 

Lord please help me.

 

"Uh...it's in...actually...."

 

"Jisoo, the dean wants to see you in his office."

 

Jungkook, the president of the student council said. Perfect timing.

 

"I'll go after eating. Thank you Jungkook."

 

He just nodded and left. Lisa and I took our food and went back to our seats. The others were almost done eating and were chatting around. Jennie really got close with these five girls after the surprise so here we are, hanging out with each other.

 

Jennie left first after eating with Chaeyoung. Then followed by Irene and her gang, leaving Lisa and I here. 

 

"Happy valentine's, love."

 

I said and looked at her. She looked back at me with a smile on her face, she's really beautiful.

 

"I thought you forgot."

 

"N-no! I haven't Lisa, trust me."

 

"So...where's mine?"

 

"I-it's...in...the...car. Yes in the car, I left it there."

 

Lord forgive me for I have sinned.

 

I accompanied first Lisa to her room before going to the dean's office. I knocked three times to the door before entering and saw that there are al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter