Rosie Posie Day Pt. 2

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter is kinda long since I want to finish this part before the day ends. So lastly, happy #RosiePosieDay everyone! Enjoy!

 

I woke up when somebody opened the window and the sunrise flashed directly into my eyes. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Lisa sitting beside me holding a small cake and a party hat on her head.

 

"Rise and shine Chaeyoung-ah!!"

 

"What are you doing, Lis?"

 

"It's your birthday, so wake up now! Your mom's waiting for you outside. Happy birthday!!"

 

"Thank you. Now go back downstairs with that cake, I'll just wash my face and follow you immediately."

 

"Okay, don't forget to wear that before you leave."

 

Lisa pointed out the party hat on my desk and then she left. I chuckled seeing the hat with Frozen design. I bet this was her idea, such a kid.

 

I went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and after that I checked my phone for a while to check my accounts. I received many messages, probably wishing me a happy birthday. But out of all those many messages, that one person whom I want to greet me did not gave me any messages. 

 

"Maybe she's still sleeping."

 

I said to my self and left out of the room. While walking downstairs I saw lots of ingredients placed on the table and my mom cooking on the kitchen with dad who was helping her. Lisa was on the living room playing with my pet fish, Orange.

 

"You're so sweet mom, thank you for this."

 

I said to my mom as I backhugged her while she was cooking. She held my hand and turned to kiss my cheeks. Dad also went through us and gave us a group hug.

 

"Uhm, mind if I join?"

 

Lisa said and we all chuckled. We just nodded and hugged each other once again but this time with Lisa. They all greeted me with a happy birthday song and ate first the small cake on the table, the same cake Lisa was holding earlier. 

 

"Wow this is so good. Who bought this?"

 

"I made it."

 

My eyes widened when Lisa spoke up. Since when did she learned how to bake?

 

"How did you learn to make this?"

 

"The power of Kim Jisoo, of course. I asked her to teach me how to bake yesterday and I woke up very early to make this for us."

 

"So sweet for you, Manoban. Thank you for this. But this is not your gift right?"

 

I said in a teasing tone. I saw Lisa rolled her eyes then she chuckled which lead us to laugh.

 

"Whatever you say, Rosie."

 

Mom and dad continued on what they were doing on the kitchen earlier leaving Lisa and I on the dining room.

 

"So I guess I should just invite Joy and the others here."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Well they were planning to throw a party on Joy's cafe to celebrate my birthday. But now that mom's preparing for it, I can just tell them to set it up here."

 

"Okay."

 

We finished eating the small cake Lisa baked and she volunteered to wash the dishes. 

 

"Be thankful that it's your birthday today."

 

I giggled and rolled my eyes as I handed her the dishes. I texted Seulgi, telling her to just come over and just to celebrate here. She replied me with simple 'K'. No birthday greetings, good.

 

I went back to my room and used again my phone. I started to read every single messages that was sent for me. It made my heart fluttered seeing that there are many people wishing me a happy birthday and stuffs.

 

Jisoo already sent me a greetings but I still haven't got from Jen. It's already 1 in the afternoon and I'm sure that she's awake already. 

 

 From: 지수 언니

happy birthday, Chaeng! Wishing you a good year ahead and everything. 

 

To: 지수 언니

Thanks, Jisoo. Is Jennie still sleeping?

 

From: 지수 언니

I don't think so, she left earlier saying she needs to do something. For school maybe.

 

To: 지수 언니

Okay, thanks. Anyway come over here later, we're throwing a little party. Mom's making your favorite kimbap.

 

"Come on Chaeng, she just forgot it for a while because she's busy."

 

I mumbled to myself and hugged my pillow as I played some music on my phone and connected it to the speaker.

 

 

 

Jennie's POV

 

"Oh no, Jen we're doomed."

 

Seulgi said while she's breathing heavily. I think she ran since I was in the kitchen making some macaroons.

 

"Why? What happened?"

 

"Chaeyoung just sent me a message, inviting us to just go on her house."

 

My jaw almost fell on the floor and I think was as big as an owl as I heard what Seulgi told me. 

 

"Oh shoot."

 

We're already setting up for later! What are we going to do? I asked Seulgi to call over her friends who were also setting up for the surprise. They all went immediately and told them what Seulgi just told me.

 

"We're really doomed."

 

"Oh no, so what now?"

 

"Seulgi and I can stay here and you all can go there later. What you guys think? Just tell her some excuse why we weren't there and after the party you can all drag her here."

 

We all agreed to Irene, she's kinda smart anyways. Well, she definitely is. She's not gonna be a consistent dean's lister if she's not smart as hell.

 

We all continued preparing stuffs for the surprise. I suddenly got nervous thinking about this whole thing. Will she be happy because of this or not?

 

"Hey, Jen."

 

"Hi Joohyun."

 

I said when Irene sat beside me and helped me on cooking.

 

"You really...prepared well for this..."

 

I just smiled and nodded wihout looking at her since I was busy on mixing.

 

"...I guess she's so speacial for you."

 

"Of course, Joohyun."

 

"Do you like her?"

 

I did not said anything on what she had said instead I just continued on what I was doing.

 

"So...I'll take that as a yes. Just like you always say, silence means yes."

 

We both laughed and and I nodded while she just tapped my shoulder and looked at me with a smile. She's right, I always say that. Silence means yes. 

 

An hour had passed already and the three girls already left as they will go already to Rosé's house. Now it's just me, Irene and Seulgi left inside the cafe. Thank God Joy closed the cafe for now so we just sit there and watched tv since we're all done setting up.

 

"Where's Jisoo?"

 

"She's on our way, Seul. I told her that we should go there there together because we might get caught if I joined the three."

 

"Oh, so she knew all about this."

 

"Yes, she's actually the one who gave me the idea to do this."

 

We were just chatting around while waiting for Jisoo. I found out that these two girls in front of me are already in a relationship without knowing by others except me. I was surprised at first but then glad because Irene was my friend since childhood when I was still living with my own parents, and I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter