Rosie Posie Day Pt. 1

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter will be especially for Chaennie since it's Rosé's birthday!! I hope you guys enjoy this update especially Chaennie shippers. Happy #RosiePosieDay everyone! 

 

 

 

"Unnie I heard Rosé's birthday is coming?"

 

Jennie asked me while she's using her phone, probably posting a new picture on her instagram account just like she always does. I just nodded and hummed at her as I moved closer to her and leaned my head on her lap and rested the rest of my body on the couch.

 

"I see, we should prepare something for her then."

 

"Why are you excited about her birthday?"

 

"It's not like that, Chu. You know it's been a long time since the three of us hang out together, so I want to do something about her birthday and of course I will ask for your help. You're friends again now, right?"

 

"Yes. But anyway, can I ask you some questions? I mean just one main question with maybe many follow up questions?"

 

"Go ahead unnie."

 

I looked at her and saw that her eyes were still focused on her phone. I decided to look first on what she was doing and saw that she was searching for birthday cake recipes. So that's why she can't give me just a glance.

 

"So here it goes, answer me honestly alright?"

 

She just nodded with her eyes still focused on her phone so I finally turned to ask her my question.

 

"Do you like her?"

 

"Who?"

 

"Pabo. Chaeyoung, of course. You know, Rosé."

 

I swear to God I saw she gulped her saliva down to as I emphasized the english name of Chaeyoung. She stopped for a moment and finally she got the urge to look at me. But she was staring at me so surprised with my question.

 

"W-what are you t-talking about? That's...n-nonsense!"

 

"Nonsense really? But you're stuttering Miss Jennie Kim."

 

"Do we really have to talk about this like right now?"

 

"Why? Do you want it later? Or tomorrow? Or maybe on her birthday? Do you want me to ask this in front of her?"

 

"You're so ridiculous. I'm so done with you Jisoo."

 

"I know right. Now answer my question."

 

She sighed and did not spoke for a while. She was just staring at me deeply maybe trying to figure out what she should say. I just stared back at her and raised one of my eyebrow as I as waiting for her to answer.

 

"Well, fine. To be honest I really don't know. I'm still confused until now. But what I'm sure of is that I'm becoming happy, I mean genuinely happy whenever I'm with her. Also my heart is starting to skip a beat everytime she looks at me and smiles. You know, it's really becoming different now unlike when I was before."

 

"Don't be dumb Jennifer you already know what that means."

 

I said as I walked to the kitchen to get some water for the both of us. She tried to stand up to follow me but I told her not to since I'll be back right away. And as I've said, I went back on the living room with a hand with pitcher with water and two glasses on the other hand.

 

"Jen, the thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter