The Day We Met Pt. 3

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I never thought I will be able to see an angel turned into human." I said on my mind. She is so beautiful. Her eyes, her face, the bangs really suits on her. What an angelic face. 

Jennie helped the girl to stand up. And I stood up immediately. We asked her if she's alright. The girl is crying and told us to help her. 

"Why? What happened to you? You're running like there's no tommorow. Is someone here following you?" I asked.

"Y-ye-yes. And they're gonna kill me."

Both eyes of Jennie and I became wide on what she said. The hell, kill!?

"Please help me get out of here, please" She said crying her lungs out. The scene caught many's attention especially when there are group of boys shouted.

"There she is, go get her!" The one guy said. As soon as the girl with us asking for help heard them, she ran as fast as she could. Jennie and I didn't know but we followed her while she was running really fast. 

"God, why are we following her! We don't know her tho." Jennie said while we were running towards that girl.

"I know but I think something bad will really happen to her if those guys will be able to get her! I think she really needs help!"

We were already outside of the mall, running through the streets. Not caring about the cars passing by, we just followed her running while the boys are running too to catch her. 

"Jisoo, I think we should call the police because those boys really looked so dangerous!!" Jennie said and I agreed. I called my dad while running and asked for help.

"Dad, we met a girl into the mall and we think that she's in danger. There are guys following her! And one of them has a baseball bat! Help us dad, please!" I said.

"Okay okay. Just sent me the address and I will send some policemen to go there right away." 

I texted him the address right after the call. And yes, I did all of that wile running.

The girl stopped running when she was trapped on a corner of the road. We went to her immediately and asked wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter