Picnic Pt. 3 (Last Part)

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

"I'm thirsty, where are they?"

 

Jisoo asked me since the two were not yet back. It's been half an hour already and we're both worried already.

 

"Hold on a second I'll call them."

 

I took my phone and searched for Chaeng's contact number to call her. Thank God she answered right away.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey where you two? Why are you taking so long?"

 

"We're going back now don't worry."

 

Rosé's POV

 

We're walking back now to the picnic place after we bought drinks for the four of us. We just walked in silence, no one is attempting to speak probably because of what happened earlier. That was just so...I don't know I can't explain. 

 

*LITTLE FLASHBACK*

 

I still remember the way she looked at me earlier, that was so deep. Which led me to stare at her longer. Her deep brown eyes, the whole structure of her face, everything about her. It's so beautiful.

 

I think I'm falling. Harder. Oh God this is not good.

 

I said on my mind and held her back since she was shaking. My hands started to shake too as I held it. Oh wow that was great, fo real. Insert sarcasm.

 

I want to stop this little scenario of us now for I will explode anytime but my mouth couldn't open to speak any single word. I don't know what to do anymore until finally she spoke.

 

"Are you alright?"

 

I cleared my throat saying that I'm fine and finally we both stood up. I can't believe that we stayed like that for like a minute, good thing there was nobody else inside that time except the cashier. 

 

"Just why the hell that guy ran like there's no tomorrow."

 

I said as I was paying all the stuffs we bought and started to walk away. Jennie left the store first, not giving any glance on me which I think for the mean time is good. We're both embarassed but I still admit that I loved it.

 

*END OF LITTLE FLASHBACK*

 

"Where have you been seriously? I'm dying here!"

 

Lisa said as she opened the container of water that we bought earlier.

 

"Don't be ridiculous Lalisa, you won't die just by not having water for less than an hour."

 

We decided to watch movies on Lisa's laptop since we have nothing to do and we don't want to go home yet, good thing she brought it. 

 

"Wow I never thought that you both love watching these type of movies."

 

Jisoo said as she saw a folder on our laptop, containing lots of Disney movies. 

 

"Of course Jisoo, they are all beautiful! They're our favorites. Especially this one."

 

Lisa said and she pointed out through the screen the file of the movie Frozen. This is really her favorite movie. And so do I. Watching Disney movies is our most favorite, we even stay whole day on our room just to watch.

 

"You're both a child."

 

"Yes we are, Jennie unnie!"

 

We all chuckled to what both me and Lisa had said and they all agreed to watch Frozen. I started to play the movie and we all lied down on the blanket and rested our chins on our hands as we were watching.

 

Jisoo's POV

 

I really don't want this movie but since it's Lisa's fave, I just agreed. Her eyes were so focused on the movie and so did the other three. Jen is also enjoying this, such a kiddo. Well what should I expect, she's literally a little kid who just had her physical appearance to grow up.

 

Instead of watching the movie, I ended up staring at Lisa who had her smile to her ears whenever there's a part where the characters are singing and then she sang along them. Just why is she so damn cute? 

 

I secretly took a photo of her while she's smiling and also took a video of her while singing Love is an Open Door. The three of them were singing the song very lively on the video, and it was really funny because Chaeyoung and Jen stood up and danced while singing the song. 

 

"Love is an open doooor!!"

 

"Love is an open door with you, with you, with you! Love is an open door ~"

 

The three sang their heart out with their smiles on, I can see that they were really happy. All of them, especially Jennie who has her gummy smile. It's been a while since I saw her gummy smile so I bet that she's really happy now. I can't believe that just this children movie can make her happy all this.

 

"Hey what are you doing!?"

 

Jennie said as she noticed that I'm taking a video on them. We all laughed hard on her expression because she was really shocked and felt embarassed right away.

 

"Don't be embarassed Jen, it's just for fun! And you're the one who acted like that anyway."

 

We or should I say they con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter