Picnic Pt. 2

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We just finished eating and we cleaned up first before we started to hang out. Chaeyoung brought her guitar so we decided to sing a song all together. Good thing Chaeyoung knows many songs to play on her guitar, so we just sang and we really enjoyed a lot.

 

After that we all talked about random things. About Jisoo's dad's work, also her mom's. We also talked about why did I stayed here in Korea and so on.

 

I loved the way I slowly discovering Jisoo and her family more. She really is a jolly person, a mood maker actually. She never fails to make everyone around her laugh. Especially her parents, the smiles on their faces never faded because of her. Even though sometimes she is so weird and say a lot of weird things. Especially her ppoong, it's so weird but it's funny and I love it.

 

We took again a lot of pictures together to treasure this precious moment. They also took some pictures of Jisoo with me and also with the other two girls.

 

"Closer, Jen. Closer."

 

Jisoo said when she was about to take a photo of Jennie with Chaeyoung. Jennie did exactly what Jisoo has said and saw that Chaeng avoided her gaze to Jennie since she was already so close to her. Like few inches away. And Chaeng almost jumped off with eyes widened when Jennie pulled her for a hug.

 

"Okay 1, 2 , 3. Say cheese!"

 

The two both smiled when Jisoo was about to take a picture of them and after that we took a photo of their parents. 

 

"We should take a selca!"

 

I said and the front camera of my phone for us to take selcas. I really want to save a lot of pictures with them, especially with Jisoo. I honestly don't want to end this day actually but I know that that's impossible. So I'll just seize every single moment of this day.

 

"We really have to go, girls. We're sorry. There's an emergency at work so we must go there right away."

 

Jisoo's mom said as she and her husband stood up. Right, she's a doctor. Her schedule is really hectic.

 

"It's okay mom and dad, be careful on your way there okay?" 

 

"Enjoy yourselves here. Have fun young ladies. Jisoo, take care of them all okay? You're the oldest here so you're in charge."

 

Jisoo just nodded to her dad and helped him fix the things that they will get back since we don't need it here anymore. We all waved goodbye to the parents and after that they left.

 

"So now it's only the fours of us. What are we going to do now?"

 

Jennie said and took a bag of chips inside her bag.

 

"Seriously Kim Jennie how many snacks you have in your bag?"

 

"The whole ref Kim Jisoo."

 

"What!?"

 

"I'm kidding! I bought this all last night. There's still uhm...4? Ah, 5 snacks left inside."

 

"Wow you really brought so many."

 

Chaeng said and took some chips while I placed my head on Jisoo's lap while she lied down as well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter