Picnic Pt. 1

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days have passed since that precious night happened. It's weekend now and we're going somewhere I don't know with Jisoo and Jennie's family since they invited us to join on their picnic. It's my first time having a picnic since I got here in Seoul. I'm so excited that I can't hide the happiness I am feelng right now.

 

"Hey Rosie! Hurry!" I said in english.

 

"We still have an hour, Lalisa. Don't worry!"

 

She's still packing her things while I'm done with mine so I just fixed the foods that we're going to bring there later so that we can leave sooner. Chaeyoung's mom prepared bibimbap and chicken for us later since she said that it was Jisoo's favorite. She's really helping me to have a very good terms with Jisoo's parents since she knew between us.

 

"Here, honey. Make sure that they will eat many than you two. Okay?" 

 

She told me as she handed me the large pot and bowls with other foods. 

 

"Thank you eomma, you're the best! Ah, no. I mean, my mom is the best then you next." 

 

We both chuckled and she tapped my shoulder slightly.

 

"Yeah right, I'm next to her. Be careful later okay? Tell me what happened once you get back here."

 

"Sure, mom. We're going now."

 

Chaeyoung said when she stepped out of her room with her bag. We went outside to put all the things that we're going to bring inside her car's trunk and after that, we said goodbye to her mom and dad and left.

 

"It's your first time having picnic right?"

 

"Yeah, because the last time your family had picnic I was sick and wasn't able to join."

 

"Well lucky you. I had picnic with Jisoo's family before and I swear, you'll gonna love it."

 

"I hope so. You know, I'm kinda nervous right now. Meeting again her parents especially now that we're already dating."

 

"Don't worry, Lis. They are all nice and humble. They will welcome you warmly I'm sure."

 

I sighed and leaned my head on the window. I suddenly became nervous once I entered the car. My heart's beating so fast that I couldn't explain what I'm feeling right now. I'm excited and nervous whatsoever. 

 

My phone suddenly rang and saw that Jisoo sent me a text message. I opened it right away once I saw her name.

 

From: 지수

Good morning, babe.

 

To: 지수

No babe Jisoo please.

 

From: 지수

Alright alright! What about baby?

 

To: 지수

I'm not a baby.

 

From: 지수

But you're my baby.

 

I suddenly felt the heat up on my face but I still managed not to smile since Chaeyoung is with me.

 

To: 지수

Stop it, Jisoo.

 

From: 지수

I'm just saying the truth! Well anyway, where are you now? We're almost there.

 

To: 지수

We're on our way now.

 

From: 지수

Take care baby, okay? See ya later.

 

To: 지수

See you.

 

I placed my phone back on my bag after our conversation and leaned again my head on the window. My heart's beating faster now I don't know what to do anymore.

 

"Hey, calm down! Don't worry!"

 

Chaeyoung said and tapped my shoulder slightly as I'm already drinking three bottles of water. Damn, at first I was just excited but now? I really don't know anymore. For real.

 

"Oh there they are!"

 

Jennie said the moment she saw us walking towards them. She and Jisoo rushed through us to help bring the stuffs we are holding.

 

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Park."

 

I said once we reached them and offered my hand for a shake and slightly bowed to show respect.

 

"Just call us Mom and Dad, dear. You're already part of this family." 

 

She hugged me tight and I hurriedly hugged her back. They are really warmhearted, no wonder why Jisoo is so soft too. Her dad also greeted me as he brushed my hair and after that we opened the baskets we all brought. 

 

This place is so refreshing. I've never been here before and I am so thankful that I'm here finally especially with them. Especially with Jisoo. My Jisoo.

 

We took some pictures first of us and with the foods. We decided to play a little game before we started to eat. We started playing whisper challenge. We divided into two groups with three members each. First group consists of Jennie, Jisoo, and their dad while the other group is me, Chaeyoung and Jisoo's mom. 

 

"So what's gonna be punishment of the loser?"

 

I asked while giving the headphones to them. They really preapred for this. Funny.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter