Barbecue House

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's P.O.V

 

"It's all your fault, Lisa! If only you just kept your mouth shut."

 

Chaeyoung kept on saying it for like ten times already. When we were walking on the field until we got to the building and reached the front door of our classroom. She's blaming me for what happened ealrier on the field. Well I'm worried about her of course but I'm worried on Jisoo. Especially because she just left like that after I said Chaeyoung's feelings for her bestfriend.

 

"She was just surprised, calm down! Let's just give her some time to process all of that. For now, let's now go to our class. It's our first day here so we should not be late."

 

"Oh yeah, but we already did."

 

She knocked the door and we rushly but silently went inside.

 

"Where have you been young ladies?"

 

The prof asked and looked on Chaeyoung while waiting for an answer.

 

"We're so sorry, seonsaengnim. We just..uhm...we-"

 

"She accompanied me to the clinic because I wasn't feeling well earlier. Sorry if we're late." 

 

The prof just nodded and told us to take our seats as she continued on discussing her lesson. The class were silent so I just listened and took down notes. The scenario continued as well on the next classes. Wah, they're so into studying. So this is what this school looks like. A school full of many intelligent people. I wonder if Jisoo is also like this when in class, but seeing her cutting classes? I bet she's not.

 

Time went by so fast and we're now getting ready to go home. Gosh, I'm hungry. I need something to eat.

 

"Chaeyoung-ah, I'm hungry."

 

"Let's eat something then. What do you want?" 

 

"Something that's perfect for dinner since it's already 7 in the evening. Hmm..."

 

"Barbecue? What do you think?"

 

"Perfect! I saw a barbecue house nearby, let's go there and eat!"

 

It's only the two of us who were still in the classroom since all of them just headed out and we were still organizing our things. And as soon as we were walking out the room, we saw Jisoo and Jennie waiting for us in the hallway.

 

"Oh! What are you two doing here?"

 

I asked as Chaeyoung and I went to them.

 

"Well, this Jendukie wanted to see you two before going home."

 

"Really, Jennie unnie? Why?"

 

"I just want to make sure that the both of you are doing well."

 

"You're just on time Jen, we're going to barbecue house nearby."

 

"Oh, really!? Daebak. Rosé can we join??"

 

"Nope, Jendeuk. Let's go home."

 

"Seriously Chu what's wrong with you?"

 

Jisoo looked on Chaeyoung and I saw that she just swallowed her saliva. She's probably nervous with Jisoo right now. I can feel that the situation is getting awkward now so I have to do something.

 

"Jisoo, it's just dinner."

 

I said and patted her shoulder. Then her eyes on Chaeyoung went away and looked at me. I gave her a reassuring smile and told her not worry about anything.

 

"Let me take my car first."

 

Chaeyoung said and left for some time while the three of us stayed on the bench near the front gate.

 

"So what's happening now about you two?"

 

Jennie said and smirked while giggling her eyebrows. She really is a cutie inside her fierce looks. No wonder why Chaeyoung is starting to like her.

 

"Nothing yet, Jen. I just have to wait."

 

"She's right, unnie."

 

"Heol, you can just date each other. Anyway Jisoo, whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter