"Seriously?"

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

 

 

I was really hurt on what she had said. I can't believe that I will be hurt like this. When I left I still can hear her calling my name but I did not looked back. I don't want her to see my face full of tears so I just continued walking away from her.

 

"Don't assume."

 

"Don't assume."

 

"Don't assume."

 

Those two words were still playing on my head as I was walking on the hallway. I stopped from walking for a while and took a deep breath. 

 

"It's okay, Jisoo. You'll be fine."

 

I said to my self as I closed my eyes and let the another tears from them to flow down.

 

I went to the library on the top floor. It's most quiet place here in the campus because only a few students are coming here since there is a new library downstairs and many students were just going there instead of here. And lucky me, no one's inside when I got here except the librarian that I think is just on my age. I don't know, but I'm sure that our ages are not so far from each other.

 

"First customer. Hello."

 

"No one's coming here already? What a pity."

 

"Yeah, and I'm happy that you are here again. It's been years since the last time you came here."

 

The last time I came here was when I was with Chaeyoung and Jennie. The day when I found out that she was cheating on me, the day we two broke up.

 

"You have such a good memory..."

 

I looked on the name plate on her chest but I just saw a smiling face in it.

 

"Ms. Smiley."

 

She just smiled at me and said that if I want something just call her. I nodded and went to the corner of the library where no one else can see me. 

 

I sat on the floor and leaned on the bookshelf on my back. I stared on the ceiling, breathed deeply and sighed. I just listened to some music on my phone using my earphones while I hugged my knees that was near my chest.

 

Wise men says

Only fools rush in

But I can't help

Falling in love with you

 

Shall I stay

Would it be a sin

For I can't help

Falling in love with you

 

As I was listening to the music, I did not noticed that tears were already streaming down my face, again. Damn, I can't believe that those two words, just that two words from her, can make me feel like this. Can hurt me like this.

 

I just hugged my knees even tighter and let myself cry in silence. But I can't control the weakness I am feeling right now, and besides I'm the only student here except for Ms. Smiley. And speaking of her, she noticed that I'm sobbing already so she went to me. Actually I don't want Ms. Smiley to seee me here, crying like a baby. But I don't care anymore, so the moment she came I stood up and pulled her for a hug. I know that I am that strong type of girl that everybody knows, but in times like this? I am so weak. 

 

"Hey, what happened? Was there a cockroach or something that made you cry?"

 

I did not said anything and just hugged her even tighter. While she hugged me back and patted my back and I for me that was so comforting. We stayed like that for like minutes. And after that she handed me her handkerchief when she saw me sniffling.

 

"Thank you."

 

I said as I took her handkerchief and wiped my tears and everything.

 

"I'll give it back to you once I am done to wash this. Thank you so much, Ms. Smiley."

 

"Call me Irene. Bae Irene."

 

"Bae Irene? So you're friends with Chaeyoung, right?"

 

"Ah, yes. And about what we did, I'm sorry for that. We really messed up."

 

"No that's fine. I'm over it already. Besides I should ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter