Back to School

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

 

Classes were back already. I woke up early in the morning to prepare for school. I took a bath first before I go to downstairs to eat breakfast. I let Jennie sleep first, I will just wake her up once I'm done since her classes today is on 9 am while mine is 8. 

 

"Hey Jen, wake up!" I said after taking a bath. I tapped her legs and shaked her to wake her up. But she just shrugged. Jendukie, really.

 

"Noooo" She said and covered her face with the blanket on her body.

 

"You. Should. Wake. Up. Jendukie." 

 

"Five minutes"

 

"No five minutes, wake up now!"

 

"Chuuuuu"

 

She said as she pulled me closer while her eyes were still closed. She's so clingy! 

 

"Damn it, Jen. Just wake up!" 

 

I poked her waist to tickle her. This is the only way I know so that she will get up on her bed. She shouted in surprise and we both started to laugh while I'm still tickling her. 

 

"Girls! You should eat now!" We heard mom shouted from the kitchen.

 

Jennie finally woke up on her bed and washed her face first before going down. I leaned on the wall to wait for her so that we can go downstairs together and then I received a text message. It was from Lisa.

 

From: 리사

Excited to see you guys later, Jisoo! Hope we can get along well there. Good luck to me ~

 

She is really such a kid. So cheerful, loud and everything. I just giggled when I saw her message and started to type on my phone to send her my reply.

 

To: 리사

Okay, Lisa. Good luck to you and Chaeyoung. Have a nice day ~

 

Jennie went out of the bathroom as soon as she finished what she was doing inside. We stepped out of the room and went downstairs to eat.

 

"Hmm, pancakes!"

 

Jennie and I said when we saw the foods served on the table. It's our favorite so we were really happy that we're having it for breakfast. Mom also made us milk and hot coffee. 

 

We were all eating in silence. Dad doesn't want us to talk while eating so that's why when we are all eating together, especially with dad, we're all dead silent.

 

After eating I took my bag told them that I will be going to school already. I joined with my mom since we'll be having the same route and the hospital she's been working is near our school. I stepped in on her car and waited for her to come.

 

When she entered the car, she turned the ignition on and started to drive. We were silent at first before I opened the radio to play some music. Mom and I we're singing along with the song playing on the radio. My mom is so updated with the hits right now, she's so in to the music industry.

 

"Please be a good girl Jisoo, okay?  I don't want to be called again." Mom said once we arrived to the school. I just chuckled on what she said and gave a reassuring smile.

 

"Don't worry mom, I will. I love you." I said and kissed her forehead before leaving.

 

It feels great being here again but at the same time I hate it. Because everytime I'm here, I see many people looking at me while they're talking. Obviously their topic is because of me. I am used to that and sometimes just laugh with that issue. But I still hate it.

 

The moment I stepped in the school grounds, all of their eyes were on me. But I just shrugged and continued to walk to my classroom. And while I was walking, a small group of people stopped in front of me.

 

"Kim Jisoo, we need to talk." They were 3 people, and the person that have spoken was holding a card. Reaching it out to me. I just looked at them and raised an eyebrow. I knew what was that guy wanted to say. But I still waited for her to speak.

 

"I'm Jimin, and I would like you to be my date." See?

 

I looked at him from his head to toe. Then looked back again on his face. Hmm, he has a good looks and nice body. But I don't want him, I don't know. I never rejected anyone like him before. It's my first time. 

 

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested. So can you all please let me go, gentlemen?" 

 

I was about to walk out but that Jimin guy held my hand strongly and pushed me back in front of him. That hurt me and I glared at him because of that.

 

"Why? You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter