Feelings Unsure

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV 

 

I stepped out of the car and waved a goodbye to Rosé and Lisa. Damn, what happened earlier was so awkward. I don't know what came to my mind when I apologized to Rosé earlier in that way! Seriously, I bowed!? I'm so crazy. Urgh!

 

I slowly opened the door, hoping that no one is awake yet. And luckily, I enetered safely. They're still asleep. I walked upstairs to go to my room. And then when I reached the room where Jisoo is staying, I stopped. I wanted to open the door but I know that she still doesn't want to talk to me. And besides, for sure she's already asleep. So I just walked straight to my room and immediately lied down on the bed. 

 

I looked up on the ceiling, still thinking about what happened earlier with me and Rosé. I smiled widely when I thought about her when she held my hand, especially when I rested my head on her shoulder. Her shoulder was so comforting. I never thought that she would be that sweet to me. And then I suddenly felt something on my stomach as I was thinking about the whole scenario happened. It was my first time feeling this, this feels so different.

 

"Why am I so happy like this?" I asked to myself.

 

 It was already an hour since I got home before I decided to sleep. Gosh, an hour passed already. I wasted my time just thinking about it, I really need to get some sleep right now. 

 

 

Jisoo's POV 

 

I went home and went immediately to my room. The room where I'm staying for now. I lied down on my bed, not thinking about anything and just closed my eyes. I really am sleepy right now, all I need is to sleep. 

 

It was already one in the afternoon when I woke up. That wasn't bad tho. I stood up and did some stretching and stuffs before I took a warm bath. 

 

"This is not going to be a productive day." I said while I'm looking at the mirror.

 

After taking a bath I stepped outside of the room to go to the kitchen to eat. But before going downstairs, I went first to Jennie to check her. Once I entered the room I saw that she's still sleeping, still hasn't changed her clothes and still wearing her coat. 

 

"Aish, you just removed your shoes. Such a kiddo." I said as I went to her and took off her coat carefully. I don't want her to see me doing this to her, I don't know. But when I was to remove the coat on her arms, she moved a little first as she opened her eyes slowly. Damn, I'm caught.

 

"Jisoo." She said as she opened her eyes completely and held my hand. Her eyes went teary the moment she saw me. I just cleared my throat when I felt that my eyes were already feeling the same like Jennie's.

 

"Change your clothes first and make sure you brush your teeth. I'll just cook some food on the kitchen." I said and started to walk away. I took a deep breath and started to walk downstairs.

 

I prepared ramen, sandwiches and fried some hams for both of us. I also made a coffee for me and milk for Jennie. She loves milk so much. While cooking I saw Jennie already walking downstairs with a towel on her head. 

 

"Where's mom and dad?" She asked as she went on the table and drank a little on her milk there.

 

"Work." I said without giving a single glance on her and just continued on what am I doing.

 

I already finished cooking and placed the foods on the table. I seated already and took some foods for my plate when Jennie spoke up.

 

"Jisoo, I-"

 

"Let's talk later. Just eat." I said to interrupt her and gave her ham on her plate. She just nodded and said that she will wash the dishes. And with that we started to eat, silently. 

 

After eating we placed the dishes on the sink and Jennie start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter