Up All Night (Chaennie Ver.)

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

I stayed up all night, sitting on a couch at the living room while waiting for Jisoo to come back. It's already dawn but she's not here yet, I'm kinda worried already. This is not her first time going home very late but I'm still worried about her. I thought about many places where she could go, she has a so active night life. I called all the places she was going before, but they all said she is not there. Where the hell is she? 

I waited for her to explain. I don't want to sleep without fixing the situation. Our situation. I can't stand avoiding and not talking to her, it makes me anxious. I decided to send Rosé a message, hoping she is still awake.

 

To:  로제

You still awake? 

 

Minutes have passed but she was still not replying.

"She's asleep." I said to myself. I rested my head on the corner of the couch when my phone beeped.

 

From: 로제

I'm sleeping already earlier. Why are you still awake?

 

Finally she answered.

 

To: 로제

I was thinking about Jisoo. I'm a bit worried for her, she went out earlier but until she's not yet back. 

 

From: 로제

Really? So you're waiting for her? Until now? Get some sleep, Jen. You need to rest.

 

 To: 로제

I'm trying, but I can't sleep. Can I make a call?

 

From: 로제

Sure. 

 

I called her once I received her message. And she answered immediately.

 

"Hi Jen." She said.

"Hi."

"Is she not yet there?"

"Yeah, I wonder where she is. She's not on the places where she usually go. I'm worried." I said as I ate the chips I was holding.

"Damn, where is she?"

"I don't know Rosie, stop asking me that."

"I'm sorry Jennie, because of me this happened. If I just planned it perfectly, nothing like this would have happened."

"It's not your fault, don't blame your self. It's just that we faced many unexpected moments earlier."

"My friends were really worried about you, Jen. Especially Irene, she tried to explain to Jisoo but I told her not to."

"Really? Tell them I thank her, especially Irene. But I can handle this one."

"No, we will fix this."

"Yeah right, we."

We remained silent for a while. And then my tears suddenly fell down on my cheeks, it's my first time having a big fight with Jisoo that's why I don't know hot make up with her. Good thing Rosé and her friends were trying to help. The silence was cut off when she speaks.

"Lisa is worried, I told her everything. And luckily she understood the two of us. She told me not to worry, and that she will try to talk t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter