Real Big Trouble

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

"You're going out again?"

Jisoo said when I was about to walk out of the house. This day is the day Rosé and I been waiting for. This is the day where we planned to set the surprise we did for Lisa and Jisoo. And also, that's the reason why I'm always out these days. We bought things needed and settled up everything we need to do it properly.

"Rosé, is everything ready?" I said over the phone and headed to the car. 

"Not yet but almost there. It still may take some time but we can make it Jen, don't worry." 

We chose the hospital where mom works, she's a doctor here. And of course, she helped us to make this happen. Together with dad, and some of Rosé's friends. As I went to the hospital, we decorated the room that mom let us to use for our preparation. We did that for like hours already and then I received a text message from Jisoo, saying to buy foods for her. I just replied a simple "K" on her and I knew that she will get mad because of that. But I didn't care anyway, I'm busy doing this because of her. She owe me one.

Once we were done decorating, Rosé asked her friend Irene to call Jisoo using my phone. We planned to prank Jisoo by saying that I got into a accident. But we can't reach her, maybe she's already asleep or doing some workouts. Until finally she answered, but the conversation was so short. After the call Irene laughed but somehow worried.

"She's dead serious. I think she's really worried right now, maybe panicking at this moment to go out." 

I bet that too. I know her, when she heard that something had happened between any of us. She's going out of her mind. But we're here already so there's no stopping. We were just fixing the table when someone knocked the door and saw that it's mom, and looked at us.

"Jisoo's crying for sure. She just called me and screamed saying that you got into a accident. She sent me the address and said that I should help right away. You girls better prepare yourselves for her death glare."

She laughed a little then left the room. I think we really should apologize to Jisoo after this. That hurt me a little when mom said that Jisoo's crying but somehow I was touched. She really never fails to make me feel that she loves me. 

Rosé texted Lisa to come here already, saying that she went here for a check up and she needs a company. Lisa replied right away saying that she's on her way. I can't wait for this. We really did a big trouble or what-so-ever for Jisoo but also a good idea for the two of them. 

"Yeri just texted me. She said that Jisoo's stucked on traffic." I gave Jisoo's car's plate number to Rosé's friends who went outside to check Jisoo and Lisa on the road. 

"And Joy also informed me that Lisa's already inside." Our eyes widened. Oh no, Jisoo must be here right now! 

"What are we going to do!? Do something!" I said, really not know how to make Jisoo go here faster. Urgh, traffic . 

"Wait, wait. Calm down!" Rosé said and she called someone on her phone. 

"Joy, Lisa knows you right? And you're with Seulgi? Alright, do something to disturb Lisa. Please Jisoo's not here yet. Thank you, bye." She said and dropped the call and make another call with another person.

"Wendy, please do something to make Jisoo come here real quick! Ask Yeri's help. Please!"

Rosé covered as she was listening to the other line. 

"That sounds really crazy, but yeah. I'm in. Be careful okay?" She said and ended the call.

"Gosh, we might get in jail because of this." 

I was surprised on what she said. Jail? What? I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. Waiting for her to answer.

"Wendy and Yeri will do some crazy things with Jisoo. But don't worry, they will all be safe." She said and went outside to check if Lisa's ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter