The Plan

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days already since the last time Lisa and I have talked to each other. I also haven't got any reply from my last text when she was at home. I hate the way she avoids me, she's so obvious. Because of that I regret what I did to her. For real. It's so frustating to wake up every morning and look at my phone if there are any message from her. And do the same every night before I go to sleep.

"Chu, are you alright? It looks you're out of your mind these days." Jennie said while we were sitting on the bed and she pulled me to rest my head on her shoulder. 

"I don't know either. I don't know what to do, Jen!" I hugged her tight and crooked my head on her neck.

"Is it because of what happened? Come on, she will talk to you soon. Just give her time."

I told Jennie about what happened just yesterday. She just laughed at me, saying that I was so dumb. And a fool. That hurt me when she said that but somehow she's right. I was such a fool. But damn, how long does she need to talk to me!? I just shrugged ang tightened the embrace even more.

"I'm worried about you, Jisoo. You've never been like that before. You-" she didn't continue what she was saying because someone called her over her phone.

"Let me take this." She said and went outside the room. I lied down into the bed and tried to get some sleep. But everytime I close my eyes, I can see Lisa's reflection. I hate you, Lisa. You're making me crazy.

 

Jennie's POV

 

"Hi Rosé." I said when I answered the phone. We haven't ended our communication even when she and Jisoo broke up. I got mad at her but still we're friends. And I'm out on their issue tho. So we're still hanging out sometimes together. 

She even texted me once she knew I was alright right after that incident. Asking how am I and stuffs. Except Jisoo, she's the one that I can really rely on when I'm having a bad time.

"Jen, is Jisoo there? Do you know what happened between her and Lisa? Lisa's out of her mind since she got here when you went to the orphanage together. Did something happened between them? I asked her once if how was Jisoo and she threw a pillow on my face. So I'm pretty sure something between that two happened." She said and I just laughed. So Lisa's not telling her yet about what had happened between her and Jisoo. She's really embarassed, poor girl.

"Why don't you ask Lisa yourself?"

"Am I going to ask you if she will tell me what had happened?"

"Come on, girl. You know that I'm not going to tell you." I said in a playful tone just to . 

"But you knew it, right?"

"Of course."

"Right. Don't tell me, it's okay. Actually, I was planning on giving you some gift but I guess I have to think about it now." Gosh, here she goes again with that thing.

"Fine! Let's meet at the cafe. Don't forget my gift okay? Love you!" I said and dropped the phone call. I immediately took a bath and fixed my make up. I didn't even dried my hair because I know Rosé. She moves and prepare really fast. Like she's always in a rush. I bet she's on her way there already.

I already went to the cafe and as expected she's already here waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" She said and handed me a box. Oh so it's her gift for me. Cute.

"Thanks Rosè, why did you get here so fast? Are you Flash?"

"Well expect that always on me. So now tell me. What happened?"

"Can we take an order first before we begin to talk about that? Your treat, right?" I said and called an waiter to order.

"Two Americanos and yes, my treat. You're so mean to me unnie. And please call me Chaeyoung. We know each other for like 7 years and yet you're still calling me Rosé." She said and handed her card to the waiter to pay.

"I know but Rosé is so damn beautiful. Plus I knew someone named Chaeyoung and she's dead. So I don't want to call you with a name of a dead person."

We waited for the order and while we were waiting, we took some selcas using each other's phone and she posted one photo of us on her Instagram. We kinda missed each other because ever since she broke up with Jisoo, we rarely see each other. I was about to open the box she gave me but she told me to open it once I got home. So we just talked about random things and when our order has been delivered to us, we started to talk about what happened with Lisa and Jisoo. 

"So here's what happened. Listen carefully okay?" I said and began to tell her the story.

"So that's it. Jisoo's out of her mind too, she's always looking on her phone for like everytime. Still hoping for Lisa to reply on her good night message." I said once I finished telling her what happened. We finished almost half of the coffee for that long story of those two dorks.

"Lisa's like that too! She'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter