That Awkward Moment

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We gave to the kids the gifts we brought for them. They were falling in line as we were giving them the boxes. Since earlier I really can't speak, or just look to Lisa. The same thing she is with me. It was so awkward. Damn, I should've just followed what she said earlier. To change partners. Well I didn't expect that to happen tho. But still I hate it. Wait, do I really hate it? 

Well yeah, her lips were so soft. As if no one ever kissed her on the lips. But damn, it's just that it was so unexpected. I can't speak well because of that. Damn it. Damn it. Gosh.

"Hey Jisoo, focus." Mom said when I dropped the gift I was supposed to give to the kid in front of me. She's right, I should focus. But how the hell am I going to do that if my mind's stucked with what happened earlier? Whatever.

After giving gifts we ordered foods for dinner. The kids were so happy when they opened the gifts we gave them. And I'm glad also seeing their smiles on their faces. Especially Momo, who ran to me and pulled me for a hug. 

"Thank you unnie, I really appreciate this. I love this so much!" She said and I tightened my hug.

"Don't thank me for that. Thank my parents. Ah, follow me. I have something for you. But promise me that we'll keep this as a secret. This one's only for you. Okay?" Momo nodded and we went to the car. I took a small box with a gift inside on my bag. It was a gift for Momo. A necklace with letter M pendant on it. She was so happy as I put the necklace on her neck. It suits on her very well. And I loved it, seeing her smiling and really happy with what I gave to her.

"Now I should really thank you for this unnie. I love you." She said and hugged me once more. I just love this kid so much. She reminds of myself when I was a kid. A softhearted child with so much smile wearing on her face.

We went back inside the orphanage and we waited for the dinner to be delivered. I saw Jennie talking with mom and dad while Lisa is hanging out with the kids. I stopped once I saw her. Her eyes were shining and her smile is so captivating. I was kinda staring on her lips when Momo asked me to come inside. What the hell Jisoo, don't look anymore. Momo said that she will go play together with Lisa and the kids so I walked to go to mom, dad and Jen.

"How are you Jisoo?" Jennie asked with a smirk on her lips while she playfully raised her eyebrows up and down.

"Damn, Jen. Stop it." I said. I know what she's going to talk about.

"Ah, yeah! About what happened earlier..." Mom said and poked my waist. See? Seriously!

"Mom! Let's just not talk about this okay?" I said but they still talked about it. Not caring about me. 

"Baby if you like her, just tell her. She's kind and lovable. I don't see any problem with her." Dad said. I don't even know if they were really my family anymore. 

"Are you guys serious? It's been only two or three days since we met and you're already saying that I like her?" 

"How long does it takes to like someone?" They all said at the same time.

"I don't know but I'm sure less than a week won't do. Let's just not talk about that anymore, please?" 

They were all laughing at me when someone dialed on my phone. It's an unknown number.

"Kim Jisoo, who's this?" I politely said. 

"Hi Jisoo this is Chaeyoung. Are you with Lisa? She's not answering her phone."

"Yeah, she's here. Why?" I just hope she won't speak with Lisa through my phone.

"Can you give your phone to her? I just need to tell her something." I'm doomed. Damn it. For God's sake, what am I going to do? 

I walked slowly, going to the direction where Lisa is. And as soon as she saw me she looked shyly and then I handed her my phone while my hands were shaking.

"It's...uhm, it's Chae...young. Chaeyoung." I said and she took my phone without looking at me. She went outside to talk with Chaeyoung and took her place to play with the kids. 

"What are you guys doing? Can I join?" I played rock, paper, scissors wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter