Orphanage Pt. 2

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

"I think Jisoo's mad at me." Jennie said while I'm playing with the kids.

"Well, I think she's mad at us. She's not talking to me either." 

I, or we don't know why she's not talking with any of us. She just became like that since we got here. I want to talk to her but everytime I try, she's walking out. She's really avoiding me. So instead of approaching her the whole day I just spent the rest of my day playing with the kids. I wondered where Jisoo is because I can't see her around here. Maybe she's inside helping Sister Mina.

I love kids so much. I love playing with them, having fun with them. That's why I really wanted to join them here but it seems like Jisoo is not fine being with me here. Is she mad because I joined them here? Damn, if that's the case then she should've just told not to join them. Not like this that she invited me to come but she's not talking to me. I hate it. 

As I was playing with them, I saw a kid sitting behind the tree. She's looking at a picture frame. She looks so lonely so I asked Jennie to take my place playing with the children and I went to that pretty girl.

"Hi beautiful! I'm Lisa unnie. Do you wanna play with us?" I said and offered my hand while smiling so that I can help her to stand up. But she just shooked her head, refusing my offer and she looked back again at the picture frame. I looked on the picture and saw three girls, smiling in the photo. I think that's her siblings. 

"Who are they?" I politely asked and saw that she's crying while looking at it. Omo, I think that's really her family.

"They are my sisters." She said and said their names. "Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon unnie, and me. Tzuyu. But they were all gone now. My parents too. They all died because of a accident six months ago. My relatives doesn't want to take me so that's why I'm here."

Hearing her story is so heartbreaking. Now I understand why she's hiding under the tree. What happened is still fresh to her just like it happened yesterday. But instead of keeping the sad scene between the two of us, I cheered her up saying that she will be fine and will be with a happy family soon. And I asked to play with us to feel atleast the christmas. She refused but after I did some aegyo to please her, she agreed and played together with Jennie, the kids and I.

 

Jisoo's POV

 

After talking with Momo I read her a story and she immediately fell asleep. She has to take a good rest to recover faster. And after that I went outside to play with the other kids. As I stepped out the room I saw Sister Mina washing the plates. So I came to her and helped. 

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked her and took a sponge and started to wash the plates.

"They're outside playing with the kids together with the ladies. By the way, who is that other girl? Lisa, right?" My mood lightened up when I heard Lisa's name but suddenly it changed when I remembered I'm mad at them.

"Hmm, her name is Lisa. She's Chaeyoung's bestfriend. I just found out thay they know each other when we already met." Sister Mina knows Chaeyoung since she's going with us here before. And she also knew the whole thing happened between Chaeyoung and I.

"Really? How is she? Do you have any news on her?"

"Well for the last three years I haven't but since we met yesterday and had a little talk, I can say that she's doing good." 

After we finished on what we were doing, we sat on the dining table and continued to talk. She handed me a fruit on the table. Apple, delicious. 

After a little catching up I decided to go outside and finally play with the kids. But when I got outside I saw Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter