Orphanage

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I started to prepare for later's event after I got a message from Jisoo that they'll be here after an hour and a half or two. Having only an hour of sleep isn't bad at all, atleast I got some. I was not able to sleep properly not because I talked with Jisoo, but because of the comment I saw on one of her posts on her Instagram. I was thinking why are they like that, why are they calling them the "The Playgirl".

"Is she really like that?" I thought.

I have to ask someone about this. And then the very first person that came to my head was Chaeyoung. Ah, I think she could answer me. After I took a bath and dried my hair, I went to Chaeng's room and saw that she's still sleeping. But because I'm really curious, I woke her up to ask it to her.

"Hey, Chaeng wake up! I have to know something and I think you can answer me!" I said and shook her shoulders to wake her up.

"What is it? Can't you that I'm still sleeping!?" 

"It's all about Jisoo unnie." After I said Jisoo's name, Chaeng's eyes suddenly opened and she stood up immediately.

"Wow, are you still into her?" I playfully asked with a smirk and giggling my eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up, silly. What is it?" She calmly asked.

"Well you said that she's a very lovable girl, right? You said that once she fell in love, she will do everything just for that person. You said that she's a loyal and faithful kind of person to her partner."

"You know what just get straight to the point. What do you want to know." Chaeng said and cleared .

"Alright, so yeah. After those things you said about her why everybody is calling her 'The Playgirl'? And also I saw on one of her posts a comment. Being such a disrespectful to Jisoo unnie. Asking if being a or not is the requirement to apply as her date? Is she really like that?

"Wah, just like what I thought. You're going to ask me this. Well it's true. Everything I said to you about her. Everything, really. And that playgirl thing is also true. The Jisoo I told you? That softhearted Jisoo? That was Jisoo before. Tho I can still see that she's still that kind person before, her heart really changed a lot. She is dating everyone in her school. Well not really everyone but almost everyone. Including her profs. But swear to God she never had with any of them. I'm sure of that."

I was surprised because of what I've heard. Despite her attitude towards I never thought that she's like that. 

"How sure are you? How did you know that? Why did she change?"

"I have my sources. I think she'd changed because of me. Because of what I did to her. I'm pretty sure of that. That's why I asked my friend, Dahyun to follow Jisoo around when she's having a date. But since Jisoo know her already, she sent her cousin Sana to do that. Lisa, don't tell Jisoo about this. Okay? She might misunderstood this."

"I promise, Chaeng. No one except us will know about this."

"Thank you. I'm not sure yet if I'm still into her or not, but what I'm pretty sure is that I can't stand seeing her like that. It looks like she's still suffering because of what I did. That's why I sent someone to make sure she's safe. And thanks to you, I think you can help me to do that."

I left her room after hearing those. I still can't believe that Jisoo really cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter