Up All Night

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chu, aren't you going to sleep? It's already 3 in the morning and we have to go by 7." Jennie said while her eye's still closed. I'm not yet done talking with Lisa since she texted me a merry christmas. We were talking about what happened on our christmas eve, and the foods we ate and everything. It's so glad to talk to her. Despite her being quite and shy attitude, she is so funny to talk with. She says a lot of funny things and she has so many aegyos. She really is like a baby. The reason why I decided to talk with her all night.

 

Lisa's POV

 

We were eating together with my family when I texted Jisoo, sending a merry christmas.

"Hi unnie, I noticed that you're older than me so yeah. Merry christmas to you and your whole family! :)" 

I didn't received any reply from her yet. Maybe she's busy so I just spent my time with my family since I haven't seen them for years. I was playing with my siblings when my phone rang.

"Sorry I replied late, Lisa. Yeah I'm older than Chaeyoung eh. Merry christmas too! How are you there? You still up?" 

Finally she replied. 

"Yes, I am. Well my family visited me here and we spent christmas here with Chaeng's fam. How about you there? Can I make a call?" I said because it is easier to talk to her through phone call.

She replied a yes and I called her immediately.

"Hi Lisa. What's up?"

"We're good here. Especially me, I'm so happy right now. I missed my family so much. I love seeing them here because since I went here in Korea we weren't able to see each other. How about you?"

"Well we did the same thing we always do during christmas. Mom cooked carbonara and then we gave each other gifts. And guess what, Jen made me cry earlier."

"Really? How?" Then Jisoo started to tell me what happened earlier about the gift she received from Jennie. From her voice I can hear that she's trying not to cry, I think she really loved the gift she got.

"Wow, Jennie really did that. It's so touching."

"I know right, I never thought she will do that. It may look like a simple scrapbook but what's inside it is so damn special to me. It includes memories of me growing up with her and my family."

We still talked without noticing how time flew fast. I enjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter