Christmas Eve Pt. 2

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: SO AS YOU SEE ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER I MENTIONED SO HOT 2017 AND IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR PERFORMANCE YESTERDAY AND UNTIL NOW I CAN'T GET OVER IT!! SO YEAH, BLINKS HWAITING!! HEART HEART ~

 

Only an one hour left before we celebrate christmas. Mom and dad just finished cooking while Jennie and I are playing on our PS4. 

"You'll be dead, Chu!!"

"No no let's see haha!"

"I hate you, . Urgh!" Jennie shouted as I defeated her. 

After we played we prepared the things needed for the games and gift giving. We prepared many gifts since we're going to a foundation tommorow. We always go there to give the children gifts and play with them. It became our tradition since Jen stayed with us and I'm happy for that because finally we're doing something every christmas as a family. 

Only 10 minutes left 'til 12 midnight so we started with putting down the foods on the table and so the utensils. Mom and dad prepared the foods while Jen and I did the plating.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Merry Christmas!!" We shouted when the clock kicked at 12:00 and popped up some party poppers in front of our christmas tree. We hugged each other and ate before we proceed to the gift giving. 

"Wah, mom your carbonara is so delicious! Too bad you're only doing this every christmas." Jennie said and we both nodded and pouted while mom laughed at us while there's a food inside .

"Don't worry babies I'll make sure I'll make some for you on your birthdays." Mom said with a reassuring smile. 

Before the christmas came, we decided to have a exhange gift giving. And after we ate we already gave each other's gifts.

"This is for my mom. I know you badly want this one but you can't buy it because you have no time. So mom, I hope you like it!" I said as I gave her a box with a LV bag and a letter inside.

"Dear mom, merry christmas! I know this bag is not enough to thank you for everything you've done to me. You raised so well and I don't know how to pay you back for that. And also, sorry if sometimes I am so loud especially when Jen and I are having a fight. And speaking of Jennie, I still want to thank you for letting her stay here. If you allow me to thank you everyd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter