The Day We Met

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

 

"Jisoo!! Can you please buy stuffs for the upcoming christmas? I'll give you a hundred dollar if you want. And bring Jennie to help you picking christmas stuffs." 

I hate it when mom always asking for me to do this and that. Good thing she's always giving me money. And of course she's always bringing Jennie with me. Happy to have another bonding with my bestfriend. Jennie is staying on our house since her mother died. Her father left them when she was 3 years old and she doesn't want to live with her relatives and luckily, my family loves her so much. So they did not hesitate to let her stay on our house. She was my bestfriend since childhood, our mothers are really close before so Jennie is like a family to us.

We are sharing room together. Actually there are two more vacant rooms but I insisted to ler stay with mine before. But now as we grew older, I swear I sometimes want to throw her things out of my room for she is really loud and naughty just like a little child. 

"Jendukie! Go change your clothes, we're going out!" I shouted from the bathroom while I'm drying my hair as she was still sleeping.

" it, I'm still sleeping don't you know that!?"

After I finished my hair, I changed clothes in front of her without being shy. Why would I? We sometimes take a bath together.

"Go take a bath!! Mom will be mad at you. Plus she said that she will give us a hundred dollar if we go immediately."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter