Not what I'm used to.

A December story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi, Monday. Unknown place.

 

My head hurts, my eyelids are heavy, my back feels as if I have slept in the open.

Did I fall asleep on a rock? I don’t even want to open my eyes.

But I don’t remember going to bed anyway.

 

Let's recap, Sunday,

I was watching television and then received a call...

All the memories came suddenly, I felt my brain move inside my head as I sit up and the light was blinding me.

Where am I?! This sofa isn't mine, or anything in this place. Chorong’s house? I looked at myself again, I'm dressed, thank goodness.

For a moment the thought of committing a serious mistake invaded me. I only kissed her.

Sh*t… everything is over.

 

Wait, SHE kissed me. It wasn't my fault after all. So, I can enjoy it, her lips felt like silk.

Ok, it isn’t time to fantasize.

 

If I'm not mistaken, after that kiss she ran to the bathroom, I guess she drank too much. Hopefully she won't remember anything.

So, we got into a taxi and she gave the address... of Naeun

.... then this has to be her house and those fancy, but uncomfortable furniture are hers. As if by magic the owner of the house got out of a room.

 

"Gosh! How much did you two drink? And I didn’t think you were with her Agent Bbom. But I guess I have to thank you." she came over to me with a cup of warm coffee.

"I-... thank you. Sorry for the inconveniences. Wait a minute! what time is it?!" I checked the hour and i was greatly late. 12pm, 20 missed calls, from Namjoo and Eunji. I had already lost half a day. "Excuse me, I must call my work"

I got up and called Eunji, my schedules are flexible but it's still my responsibility and I possibly lost a lot of work today.

 

* Yoon Bomi! where have you been?! You said you were watching TV at home last night and suddenly you don’t get to work and not even answer my calls. You have me really worried!

*I'm sorry! I went to meet with my client last night and I lost track of time.

*what?! Bomi-ah, have you broken your famous rules? It's not fair that you go around with a pretty girl while I can't break your silly rules.

*It's not what you think! Aish! I'll tell you everything later. Whatever, what happened to the other customers?

*Ilhoon took over. Don’t worry, but you better tell me ALL details tomorrow.

 

I could almost see her evil smile as she hung up.

It's a relief that at least my work is safe. I wonder if Chorong is fine, she doesn’t look like someone who can tolerate alcohol well.

I could leave without being noticed, but I guess it's not what an adult would do.

I must fix this. But I need to refresh myself a little. At that moment I saw Naeun coming out the same room as before, with something in hands.

"Can I call you unnie?" she said suddenly, and I just nodded. "Here, clean clothes. By the way, last night I offered you the guest room, but you refused. I hope it wasn’t too hard to sleep here. There’s the bathroom"

"Don’t worry and thank you" I went to wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter