Extra Chapter 1 (pt.1)

A December story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Namjoo, Cupid.

 

Bomi-unnie trusted in me, after a few months as an assistant, I received my first case!

This is a perfect job for me since I have always been an inveterate romantic, sorry, I have no choice but to love the love.

But despite that, my relationships have been short and not so far-reaching. But I hope that the right person appears. I must prove to unnie there are people who want to fall in love sincerely.

I know the rules, but that won't stop me from put on my personal touch to the task.

 

 

I arrived at the meeting place, no need to say I was more than ready to do this.

The clients wanted a boyfriend with a fiancé potential for their granddaughter who returned to South Korea recently. Her name, Oh Hayoung, 23 years old, beauty and brain, tall and heiress of the OH Group. A prodigy in video game design who won an internship at a famous company in the United States.

She would arrive later, her grandparents seemed kind people and they spoke affectionately about their granddaughter.

In our client lists there were at least 3 guys that caught the attention of those kindhearted grandparents. After a while, Grandpa Oh looked to the door, it was our goal. 

She wore casual clothes: a red hoodie, jeans and sneakers. Totally opposite to the style of the elegant restaurant that her grandparents chose to meet. She greeted affectionately to her relatives but turned silent when she saw me.

 

"Hayoung-ah, she's Agent Joo. She'll help us with your Christmas present." granpa Oh said and her face lighted up and smiled.

"Really?! Is it a Lamborgini or Audi? It's hard to choose, I could not decide. A Mercedes could also be fine" Hayoung said but soon noticed her grandparents were silent, "it's not a car then... Don’t tell me! Will you finally give me the loan I've been asking for all this time to establish my company?" She embraced them.

"Oh dear, it's something even better, we'll give you... a boyfriend!" Said excitedly granma Oh, but her grandaughter's reaction was anything but happiness. "Your grandfather and I are getting old, we’re not eternal. We would love to see you married and even enjoy a couple of grandchildren"

 

Hayoung smiled sadly and nodding nevertheless.

My grandparents are no longer with me, this makes me emotional. I must be strong.

 

"Then, Agent Joo. It's all in your hands. Our little girl is growing! We will leave you to set everything up." Granpa Oh said taking his hat and coat.

Soon after, they said goodbye and we were alone.

It was somewhat uncomfortable, but it's time to do my job. When I was about to say something, she went ahead.

"Well, it's time to go. Thanks for your work." She bowed as a little child greeting her professor,

"What?! But..."

Ok, that was unexpected. She started to leave the place. I hurried to take my things and followed her.

Damn her long legs, she walked away fast!

I looked for her phone number on the information sheet and called her while she was getting far with every second. But she picked up her phone at least,

She continued walking and I had no option than trying to reach her.

 

*Hello? Hayoung-ssi? *

*Yes? Who is it?*

 

finally she stopped, thank you, traffic light. I accelerated the pace.

 

*I'm Agent Joo, if you allow me, I could explain our services*

"ahh… Sorry, I'm not interested. But you can tell my grandparents that I chose anyone, I don’t have anything against you. Bye.*

 

This will not end like this. In seconds I was by her side and she looked at me unhappily.

"Hayoung-ssi, I'm not someone who gives up and I…. never cheat… grandparents." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Even so, I won't do it, I will not go out in dates with strangers." She began to move forward with the crowd.

Hongdae always has too much people everywhere. I followed her until she stopped at a PC-bang.

"Are you really going to follow me? I'm warning you, I can spend my whole day here." she said not paying attention to my poor stamina.

 

She got in the place looking at me defiantly but I shrugged and rented the computer next to hers.

I must earn her trust. She’s all about games, I know. So, I have to do what a 419 Connections' Agent has to do.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter