Encore (END)

A December story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi, a great idea.

 

Little by little unnie relaxed and I saw her smile, for the first time during the whole night.

She was just angry and crying before, and was all my fault. It's my duty to make her happy now.

 

After a while more we apologized to the now one-year parents and went towards our table. But before we got there, someone spoke trough the microphone it was the same Gak-oppa who seemed to rush to the stage just when we left,

"Good evening, there’s just a few minutes to Christmas and the party has been too calm, we will take the child home, that means, Merry Christmas to all of you.

One last thing, for those who want good things to happen, don’t stay seated, look for it! Thank you for your hard work throughout this year...

that’s it, DJ, do your job!”

 

Everyone clapped slowly.

They fell silent and when oppa went out through the main door and just then the lights changed and the DJ started cheering everyone up.

Everyone shouted and raised their glasses.

 

People started to get up and flooded the dance floor right after.

Eunji and Naeun prevented us from sitting down.

 

"You've already heard the boss, we're free! Are you ready?! Let's go party hard tonight! Embrace those who are beside of you, because, only 10 seconds left for Christmas!

I embraced Chorong-unnie tightly,

"and!... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

People erupted in cries of excitement and congratulated each other.

 

"Merry Christmas unnie!" She responded the hug with a smile.

I’d like to stay like this forever. Her perfume was fulling my nostrils, enchanting me.

She released the hug and we went to the 2Eun couple, we congratulate everyone who was close.

 

The DJ made everyone to dance, unnie nevertheless went to the table.

 

"Bbom-ah, you can go have fun. There's no need for you to stay with me all the time"

"Nope... I said I wouldn’t get away from you at any time and I don’t break my promises. And before you say anything the contract doesn't count" I dared to joke about that, luckily she smirked and rolled her eyes.

We went to our seats, "... and I want to recover the time I lost you. So, what happened in your year, unnie?" I said and she blushed.

"I've only worked, London is interesting" Unnie said taking a sip of her wine cup. Then I remembered about what she said last time,

"Did you take vacations as you wanted?"

"Actually, these are my vacation." She said pointing the party and a crazy idea came to my head.

 

I located Eunji few steps beyond us while dancing with her girlfriend, I grabbed unnie's hand and lead us there. She seemed confused but nevertheless she just followed me.

I wanted to tell Eunji my plan so I took her aside leaving unnie with Naeun.

 

As expected, my friend was eager to see us together. So she hugged me signaling she agreeded with the idea. With a last smile, we went back to them.

A moment later the 2Eun couple were gone.

Unnie looked baffled, I could just smile at her to calm her. Soon I led her into the crowd. She first refused but not taking a "No" as an answer, I lifted a pair glasses of whatever drink the waitress was offering.

"You must enjoy your vacations then!" I shouted because of the noise.

She seemed to understand what I said, and smiled.

We started dancing, I did nonsense things to make her smile... my eyes were on her all the time,

she danced freely, revealing her hot body. with every hip movement.

 

The DJ started a dance battle in the center of the floor and everyone turned to see him, unnie pushed me there and the audience shouted.

I had no choice.

It was a great moment, years of following pop groups helped me at that time.

A slim girl came to challenge me, I know who she is. Solar's girlfriend, Moonbyul.

They were obviusly enjoying the party too. It was a fun reaged dance battle, but I lost on purpose,

I wanted to go with unnie, she's my priority. 

She was laughing hard, I’m glad to hear her, even with the crowd fuss.

 

I looked around, the party had gone wild.

And I could swear there were more people than before, some of them were using bizarre costumes.

A group of men carried huge barrels of liquor and others were already visibly drunk above the tables.

For second consecutive year, the party was going messily, and I couldn't notice when it went like this.

But this time instead of going away, I joined their spree, and led unnie to it too. I had to make time until everything was ready.

 

Minutes and some drinks later, someone touched my back when we were dancing closer, great timing. Namjoo was behind me.

What was she doing here? she was accompanied by a beautiful tall girl, whom Chorong-unnie called Hayoung.

They hugged us tightly and wished us merry Christmas, but without realizing we had police handcuffs on our wrists.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter