vii.

you and me, forever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

prompted by this post. some will be written and some wont.

 

Junmyeon blows his nose for the umpteenth time that morning. The cold doesn’t seem to end. It’s so frustrating. He can’t even breathe properly. When he tries to sleep, his nose gets blocked. The only sleep he has gotten was on the couch after Yifan went out for an errand. “How are you feeling?” Junmyeon nearly moans as the alpha greets him with a pleasant squeeze on his nape. “Positively negative,” He answers, wiping his snot with the tissues.

 

Yifan gazes at his mate with pure worry. It seems like they need to take another off tomorrow. It’s early in the morning so he sends a text message to the headmaster. The day before, his omega woke up with a terrible headache and before he knew it, he was sneezing constantly within seconds. Yifan woke up from the noises. He instantly took note of the puffy eyes and the red nose. Junmyeon is sick.

 

It’s obviously high fever, the doctor informed them when they went to take his medical leave. Yifan is lacking sleep right now but he doesn’t care. He needs to keep an eye on his mate. He never lets Junmyeon do very much (chores and errands). He does it by himself to ensure his omega can rest and recover. “You need to take a bath. I think it’ll make you feel better,” Yifan runs his long digits into his omega’s hair soothingly.

 

Junmyeon sniffles as he leans into the touch, feeling his eyes burning with the fever. He mumbles wearily against his alpha’s shirt, “Tired…” Yifan continues patting Junmyeon’s hair, crooning. He then has an idea. “Where are you going?” His heart lurches for the teary-eyed Junmyeon. Yifan pecks him quickly, assuring his mate that it’s only going to take a while with a soft smile. Junmyeon somehow manages to give in, having no energy to make a dispute.

 

Yifan starts filling the tub with hot water after squeezing half of the body shampoo in it. It’s now filled with bubbles. A smile colors his lips. Junmyeon will love this. His mate stares at him with a very distant gaze once he returns. “Come. I filled the tub with hot water for us.” He insists to take bath together so that his omega won’t sleep and drown. Junmyeon doesn’t contemplate about it.

 

He agrees easily because he knows the bath will include hair washing, shoulder massages, little neck kisses and praises (because his alpha is always very doting whenever he gets sick). Snaking a secure arm around his back, Yifan carefully maneuvers his omega up on his feet. Junmyeon clutches onto the taller’s shirt, feeling incredibly dizzy as they walk together. He headbutts Yifan’s torso once the taller is about to take his shirt off.

 

“Hey,” Yifan clamps his mate’s cheek which is too warm, a crease forming on his forehead once he notices the tears pooling in his omega’s eyes. “Head hurts…” The tears fall and Yifan kisses them away. Sending down a small smile, he cups Junmyeon’s cheek and kisses his nose, “I promise you’ll feel better after this.” Junmyeon nods curtly. He lets Yifan strip him, leaving only the underwear on.

 

They have only seen and been with each other on their first heat. It still feels a little uncomfortable to see each other fully . Yifan knows his mate is shy (he is too) but he doesn’t voice it out. He also undresses quickly, not wanting to let his omega wait for him. Holding his hand and his back, he guides Junmyeon into the tub so that he won’t slip and fall. It’s soapy anyway so better be safe than sorry.

 

“Is the water okay for you?”

 

He questions once Junmyeon is engulfed into the tub with bubbles, splashing water to his shoulders and neck at the same time to make sure he gets used to the temperature. “Yeah… C’m here.” Yifan obliges. He slips behind Junmyeon, his long legs bracketing his small omega in the middle. Junmyeon finally leans into his alpha’s chest, sighing deeply as he closes his eyes. This feels so nice.

 

He’s going to give lots of kisses to Yifan in gratitude after he’s recovered. The familiar hands are on his shoulders, beginning to knead the tensed muscles there. The sick omega mumbles out nonsense as Yifan massages the right spots. He shivers from time to time when warm lips leave feather-light kisses on his neck but Junmyeon doesn’t complain at all. He likes it and he wants more but he doesn’t have the energy to say it out loud, only enjoying what the alpha gives.

 

They had a warm shower before leaving the bathroom. The smaller is cocooned with the towel, his head only visible. He looks like a burrito. A cute one. Junmyeon doesn’t let him go far once they reach the bed. “Junmyeon, you need to change…” His chest constricts when Junmyeon tears up. “I don’t wanna do anything…” He burrows his face into his chest, weakly pulling him to bed but is unable to do so.

 

“Is it okay if I dress you up… ?”

 

He asks his permission first because it means Junmyeon needs to show himself, fully . Little nods are all he feels against his bare chest. “Sit first,” He nurses the omega and kisses on his cheek, smiling, “I’ll be right back.” Junmyeon stays still in the burrito, waiting, his eyes heavy. Yifan comes back quickly wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter