ii.

you and me, forever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for the late update! i wanted to update this monthly but i was,,, caught up with life,,, anyway! this chapter is prompted by here! as i said before, some of them will be written and some wont.

 

Yifan is excited to know that his alpha father will be away for two nights. He will return on Sunday night. That means he can invite his best friend to his house for a sleepover. His fourteenth birthday just ended a week ago where he spent the night at Junmyeon’s parents’ house since his father wasn’t able to be with him because he was overseas for business matters. Yifan is an alpha.

 

The test he took with his father by his side a year ago confirmed it after he reached puberty (and after his thirteenth birthday). The doctor told him loads of things but he couldn’t care much because he wasn’t interested but he kept a serious face until the consultation ended. Junmyeon was happy to find out he’s an alpha. His best friend is an omega. Junmyeon didn’t tell him first and he was so upset.

 

Later Junmyeon reasoned that Yifan wouldn’t want to friends with a weakling like him anymore. Yifan took none of it. They continued being best friends despite their dynamics. The teenage alpha jolts on the mattress as he totally forgets to text Junmyeon about tomorrow. Once he receives a positive and a very excited reply from his best friend, he grins widely. He can’t wait for tomorrow.

 

+++

 

“Take care of him,” Mrs Kim leaves a peck on Yifan’s cheek before smiling tiredly which still looks beautiful in Yifan’s perspective. “Will do,” He sends her a shy smile as he carries his best friend’s backpack. Junmyeon’s alpha father doesn’t seem to mind him that much. They hardly even talk because of their similar dynamics but the elder male doesn’t stop him from taking his son to Wu’s mansion.

 

He only seems to care if anything ever happens to Junmyeon. Junmyeon’s mother is the total opposite. She treats him so welcomingly. Yifan is delighted because he never knew how a mother’s love would be but he gets it from Junmyeon’s mother as he grows up with his best friend. “There’s nothing else to pack— Mother, are you nagging at Yifan to take care of me again?” Junmyeon arrives at the doorstep with a pout.

 

“It’s because you’re my only child,” Mrs Kim gently ruffles her son’s combed hair, resulting Junmyeon to whine in his throat because it was hard to keep his hair in place. “Well I’ll be at Yifan’s for two days and two nights so you better make another baby by then,” He teases after he leaves a kiss on her nose. Yifan stifles a laugh once Mrs Kim blushes profusely by her son’s witty remark.

 

She isn’t able to utter a single word as Junmyeon simply walks off to Yifan’s car which is parked at the curb of the house. “I’ll be going, Aunty Kim,” Yifan bows his head respectfully before sending her a smile. Mrs Kim only sighs as she returns an exhausted one. Junmyeon waves goodbye to his mother’s way once Yifan drives off the neighborhood. “I’m so hungry,” The omega complains while adjusting his glasses.

 

He then brings his hands downwards to rub his belly as an attempt to calm the hunger. “Why haven’t you eaten?” Junmyeon only chuckles somewhat awkwardly (but Yifan thinks he’s just imagining things), “I was excited to see you.” Yifan blinks at the sudden skip of beat of his heart and almost stops the car in the middle of the road once he tries to figure the reason but he doesn’t as he continues driving.

 

“You know what,” He takes a glance to his best friend and grins at him before shifting his attention back to the road as he confesses, “I’m the same. I didn’t eat anything either before I fetched you.” Soft laughter erupts from his side and Yifan wonders why. His wonder gets answered as Junmyeon muses, “It’s crazy how much we’re so alike.” Yifan chuckles tenderly, “Yeah. I don’t mind though.”

 

“Me neither,” Junmyeon adds quickly as he smiles wide once their eyes meet briefly. Once the car enters through the massive entrance where Junmyeon will always stick his face to the window to awe at the lightings, the family butler awaits for them as usual by the main door. “Good evening, Young Master Kim.” Junmyeon returns the deep bow before greeting the elder male cheerfully, “Good evening, uncle.”

 

Yifan remembers when his best friend cried the first he came over to the mansion (when they were kids) after being greeted as ‘Young Master Kim’ by the exact butler. Little Junmyeon cried because he didn’t deserve to be called like that. In the end, the butler had to carry him inside and gave him sweet snacks till then he calmed down. Yifan smiles at the memory. “Do you want anything, Young Master Wu?” The butler asks once they reach his bedroom.

 

Junmyeon runs to Yifan’s bed. He takes out his glasses and sprints to it before making a big hop. He flops onto the fluffy mattress on his stomach, groaning nimbly as he does so. Yifan chuckles at the sight before he plops Junmyeon’s backpack on the swivel chair next to his study table and replies, “We want pizzas. Let me order them. Go rest, uncle.” The butler bows, “I’ll bring them here once they’ve arrived.”

 

He closes the door after the elder male excuses himself. “Junmyeon, what pizza do you wanna eat?” Silence. “Junmyeon?” A lazy mumble is all he gets. Yifan glances over from his laptop to his best friend. His chest constricts oddly at the view of comfortably cuddled up Junmyeon with the covers and pillows. Half of Junmyeon’s face is only revealing and he has his eyes closed in peace.

 

He ignores the strange feeling as he brings his chair next to the bed with a push of his feet, the rollers rolling on the costly marble tiles before he nudges a palm on his best friend’s shoulder, “Don’t tell me you wanna sleep all the way from your house?” A whine is heard this time. Yifan shakes his shoulder once again before leaning closer, smiling, “Hey, Myeonnie.” Said male jolts from the bed, their heads almost colliding if only Yifan doesn’t lean away fast.

 

“I told you not to call me that,” Junmyeon huffs and puffs angrily, a frown decorating his covered forehead. “Oh come on,” Yifan whines, “Don’t get angry. Tell me what type of pizza you want. I’m starving.” The teenage alpha returns to his table once Junmyeon mutters a fine. “Just order the usual,” The teenage omega simply answers after a yawn. He likes Yifan’s bed so much because it’s ridiculously fluffy.

 

Not only that, he kind of likes the scent of it. Junmyeon stares at the attached TV ahead of Yifan’s bed once it turns on, assuming the alpha has already ordered, “What are we gonna watch tonight?” Yifan excitedly exclaims, “I’ve watched the latest thriller movie lately and it’s super funny! And believe me, there are no extreme jumpscares.” Junmyeon seems to be unconvinced at first before he nods anyway because he trusts his best friend.

 

Yifan is the only one who understands (other than his parents) his ultimate dislike to anything horror-related. “You wanna watch it now or after pizzas arrive?” Junmyeon makes a cute face while patting his stomach and Yifan already knows the answer. He puts on a random channel where Korean pop songs music videos are playing because he knows how Junmyeon loves them, whether it’s a girl group or a boy group.

 

Half an hour later, Junmyeon has curled up on the mattress once again, almost dozing off. Yifan glances at him from time to time with a gentle smile on his mouth. His best friend is seriously so cute. “I hope you’ll be cute forever,” He says to no one but himself as he gazes at the slumbering omega. A knock startles him greatly. “Thank you, uncle,” Yifan flashes the butler a gummy smile as he receives the boxes of pizzas. The elder man pats on his head affectionately.

 

Junmyeon stirs after the pleasant smell of food hits his nostrils. He stretches lazily like a cat while sitting on the bed, his legs crossing. “Myeonnie, let’s eat!” Junmyeon gapes at the ridiculous amount of pizza boxes in the middle of the teenage alpha’s room. “Oh my God,” He blurts out. “What?” Junmyeon shakes his head with a chuckle. It’s common for teenage alphas to consume a lot than an omega. Junmyeon just needs three pieces and he will be full.

 

He gets down from the bed and joins the teenage alpha. Yifan has devoured two boxes of chicken cheese pizzas within twenty minutes. Junmyeon gazes at the alpha with a lenient smile, his elbow resting on his knee as his face is supported by his palm. “Youh nyot eawting?” Yifan questions with a mouthful of food. Junmyeon giggles before waving a hand towards him as an answer.

 

His best friend looks so adorable with his cheeks puffed up, biting on a piece of pizza even though he’s still chewing. He decides to wait for Yifan to finish as he occupies himself with his phone, texting his mother that he has eaten. Junmyeon also teases her for wanting a sibling. He doesn’t mind another family member for real though. He wants his parents to be happy. Not only that, but he can also invite Yifan to his house often to play with his younger sister/brother!

 

A loud burp catches his attention. He turns to gape at Yifan. He then bursts into giggles after the alpha’s cheeks redden by the loud sound he has emitted. “Le-Lemme clean this up. Don’t sleep, okay?” Junmyeon nods while still giggling as he climbs up to the mattress. He waits for Yifan to come back as he observes his favorite girl group performing. A few minutes later, his eyes start closing.

 

“Yifannn,” He whines out for his best friend after he has returned. “What is it?” Junmyeon pats on the space beside him whilst he yawns, “Hurry up and come here. I’m sleepyyy…” The teenage alpha holds in a chuckle at the sleepy-faced Junmyeon. “You’re always like this whenever you come here,” He pats Junmyeon’s head after sitting next to him, “Do you still want to watch the movie I told you about?”

 

Junmyeon nods before he pouts, “It’s a sleepover so how do you expect me to be…” Yifan laughs at this, “You’re so cute, Myeonnie.” His best friend glares at him with his sleepy gaze which is only cuter. “What can I do to make you not feel sleepy?” Junmyeon pouts again because Yifan isn’t affected by his glare. He scoots closer to his best friend and leans his back against the headboard, holding Yifan’s alpaca plush onto his tummy as he stares down to it, smiling, “Tell me how we became best friends for real.”

 

“What? Why that?”

 

Yifan whines. It’s been years but he’s still slightly embarrassed about it. “Come on, Fannie.” Yifan hits his best friend’s stomach with his pillow, his cheeks pinking, “D-Don’t call me that!” Junmyeon giggles loudly as he dodges it, “Oh yeah? You better hurry up and tell me first, Yiyi.” Yifan’s face is fully pink by then. He huffs in defeat, back leaning against the headboard as he starts with Junmyeon listening to him intently.

 

Little Yifan has been invited to a sleepover from his new friend.

 

It’s not only him though. Junmyeon’s small friends have been invited too. He thinks hard whether to or not to accept it. He already makes his decision when his father announces he has something to do in Canada this weekend. “Can drop Fanfan at Myeonnie’s house?” Before his father can even say no, Yifan immediately puts on an act; peering up to his father with teary eyes, “Fanfan don’t want to be alone…”

 

The elder male gives a pat on his head, “Sure. Don’t forget to pack.” Little Yifan packs up four days early for the sleepover. On the said night around nine, Yifan is the last one to arrive. He stands there at the doorstep of the Kim’s after his father left him at the front yard. He can’t reach the bell despite being the tallest among the other kids. He even tries tiptoeing. In the end, he knocks hard on the door.

 

Within seconds, the door opens, revealing his new friend’s mother. “Hi there! Yifan, right?” Little Yifan nods silently, his lips pursed, clutching onto the straps of his backpack as he continues to peer up to the adult. “The others are watching Frozen right now. Some are sleeping too so you’re free to choose what you’d like to do, okay?” He bows towards her, “Okay. Thank you, Mrs Kim,” before he steps inside.

 

Junmyeon’s mother internally coos at the polite behavior of the boy. She closes the door and heads back to the kitchen. Little Yifan trudges tentatively inside the living area after his friend’s mother has disappeared. The living room is square-shaped. It’s quite spacious but in the dark, he can’t see how big it really is. Little Yifan scans at the slumped bodies on the fluffy carpet, some covered with fluffy blankets.

 

Some kids are on the couch, watching the animated film with interest. Yifan isn’t interested because his eyes are busy searching for a familiar small face of his new friend. After secretly peeking at the other kids’ sleeping faces, he unknowingly pouts when there’s no sight of Junmyeon. The boy ends up taking an empty spot at the corner where there’s no one else occupied there.

 

With a sad face, he settles his backpack on the cold marble floor and fishes out his blanket which is short enough to cover his body. Yifan turns his head to the left and the opposite before peeking back into his backpack. He takes out his plush toy where he secretly brought it here. Even his father doesn’t know about it (because alphas aren’t supposed to like cute fluffy things). The thing is, Yifan can’t sleep without it.

 

His father only lets him keep this certain plush toy because it’s a gift from his mother when he was two. Ever since he knew the fact (since he can’t remember a thing when he was two), even though he hasn’t seen and doesn’t know how his mother looks like, he’s kind of attached to it. The corner of Yifan’s small mouth curls upwards as he pets it. He named it Ace as soon as he got it. Ace is an alpaca. “Yifan?” Said boy blanches as he promptly turns his head behind.

 

It’s Junmyeon.

 

Little Yifan stares down to his plush before up to Junmyeon again, feeling mortified. His new friend isn’t supposed to see Ace! “Oh he’s so cute! Does he have a name?” The shorter boy settles his small body next to his side as he questions with excitement, his orbs sparkling due to the lights from the TV screen. “Ace,” Yifan replies short, a little taken aback for not getting teased. He stares at his new friend who is observing Ace.

 

Junmyeon asks his permission with his eyes to touch his plush toy. Yifan curtly nods after tearing his gaze down to Ace. He hasn’t let anyone touch his plush toy. No one has touched it except for him and his father. Little Junmyeon squeals in his throat as the white plush feels so smooth against his fingertips. A small smile is sent to him from Yifan. Junmyeon grins before he invites him, “I have lots of stuffed animals in my room, wanna go see?”

 

Yifan is surprised at first but then, he happily agrees as he bobs his head, finally smiling wide. Junmyeon mirrors his expression. He’s then dragged to the hallway by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter