1/1

you and me, forever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yifan can’t seem to stop fiddling with his fingers as he keeps his gaze on a certain omega, feeling horribly anxious. Junmyeon is there, chattering with his group of beta teachers-friends. He stares at the shorter male’s back view for a moment as he takes his time to memorize what he’s supposed to do but the thing is, lunch break is going to end for them soon. Yifan knows it’s now or never.

 

He approaches them carefully, not wanting them to be afraid of him (because he’s the only alpha there and they might be intimidated by his presence). “Junmyeon?” He softly calls after standing behind him. Junmyeon pauses his chatter before turning around after listening to the alpha’s call of his name. He instantly spots the distress on his best friend’s face. So he excuses himself from his friends.

 

After bringing Yifan to a secluded corner of their break room and making sure no one is hearing them, he questions in worry, “Any kids cried after seeing you today?” Yifan shakes his head as an answer, embarrassed at the memory of making a kid cry on the first day of teaching. After taking a very deep breath, Yifan looks straight into Junmyeon’s eyes, his pulse rising, “Will you go out with me this Saturday night?”

 

Junmyeon can’t seem to stop his eyes from widening. He also can’t hide the blush from appearing on his cheeks. “I,” He pauses to avert his gaze from the alpha for a moment to collect himself, but he can’t stop being super flustered as he stutters out, “I-I, um… Su-Sure?” Yifan’s anxiety washes away in a split second as he displays the rare gummy smile. Junmyeon smiles back, cheeks still flushing.

 

Both of them have been best friends ever since they met at kindergarten. After graduating from the same university, they took a similar field for their jobs which was early childhood education. They even work at the same preschool where they studied before. Yifan teaches English while Junmyeon is a Science teacher. Junmyeon never knew that Yifan will want to go out with him. The alpha hasn’t shown a single sign either, well, apart from little Yifan has told him he wanted to marry him when they were kids back then.

 

Other than that, Junmyeon is happy.

 

Yifan is the same too.

 

They have three days left for the weekend. The whole time leading up to the date, they’re really awkward around each other and they just turn into a blushing mess whenever they try to talk like they usually do. Like right now. “So, um, how’s Dahyun doing?” Junmyeon questions about the student as he tries not to look too long into the alpha’s mesmerizing eyes, stabbing on the white tofu on his plate with his fork.

 

Yifan is the opposite, staring at the beautiful omega like there’s no tomorrow as he sips his coffee pleasantly, replying, “She’s doing great.” An awkward silence pass by them after that. Junmyeon feels his cheeks heating up as he can still sense the alpha’s gaze on him. When he lifts his eyesight from the small table up to the man himself, Yifan avoids his eyes almost immediately, feigning focus to his coffee.

 

The warmth on his cheeks increases as a shy smile caresses his lips, the same goes to Yifan. On the second last day, it happens again. The teachers are discussing the Parents and Teachers Association (PTA) being held on next week and they’re the last two teachers left behind to plan the rest. Both of them are unable to form proper sentences/explanations without blushing and stammering nonsense.

 

Yifan wants to die from embarrassment. For the whole night, it’s hard to sleep as he thinks how much he made a fool out of himself in front of Junmyeon. The omega was a stuttering machine too but Yifan didn’t laugh at all. Instead, he admired how Junmyeon’s cheeks would glow in red, and how he would avoid his gaze. Rubbing his face into the pillow, he gets excited thinking about his date this weekend.

 

Junmyeon avoids Yifan on the last day before their date. He’s still embarrassed about yesterday. A lot. So when he tries to escape Yifan after having lunch with the group of teachers, he’s being cornered into a secluded corridor by the alpha himself. Junmyeon doesn’t push him away after taking in the alpha’s extremely pleasant scent but rests his balled fists against Yifan’s torso which feels so, so firm.

 

He’s ready to part their close bodies if anyone walks by. Yifan’s scent is so soothing and goodness, Junmyeon strongly holds in the urge to nose onto the other’s neck which is slightly revealing. Yifan wants to scent Junmyeon so badly after he has the omega like this and he can sense the omega feeling the same but he has patience. He will not do something which all omegas are afraid of.

 

He gently places a finger below Junmyeon’s chin before gazing into those beautiful orbs, his breaths clogging in his throat as he sees Junmyeon blinking so softly, so fragilely, “You won’t back out, right… ?” Junmyeon keeps staring into Yifan’s enchanting eyes until he forgets to answer. Not only that, but the alpha’s scent is also so, so satisfying until the thought of wanting the alpha all to himself suddenly passes through his brain.

 

He then catches the questioning look glazed over the alpha’s orbs. “Oh, I,” He swallows, seriously can’t hold himself as he timidly leans in a little to have a sniff of the alpha’s citrus scent before peering up to him shyly, “I won’t.” Yifan feels warm all over by the omega’s brave move. Before he can do something spontaneous like kissing Junmyeon, he buries his nose into the omega’s hair for a brief moment, taking in the sweet velvety scent.

 

Junmyeon silently cherishes their close proximity. Yifan then unconsciously leaves a peck there before parting away with a content smile, leaving a furiously blushing Junmyeon behind. Even some of the kids question about his red face once he enters the class. Saturday night, both are in a complete mess on what to wear. Yifan has texted Junmyeon in the morning earlier he will pick him up around seven.

 

Wanting to show he isn’t just a clumsy alpha, Yifan has reserved dinner for them at the newly opened expensive and classy restaurant. Now, he doesn’t know what to wear as he throws every costly clothes out of his wardrobe before trying each one of them. Junmyeon’s situation is similar. Yifan hasn’t told him where he’s going to take him which fuels frustration to the poor omega.

 

He’s on his fifth outfit now. He hopes this is the one. A flannel shirt with deep blue-washed jeans, matching the top’s color. He wore a white shirt before that, in case if it gets cold later. He spins around to check himself out in the mirror. Not bad, He muses internally. A blush washes over his cheeks as he imagines Yifan ogling all over his attire. He definitely wants praise from the alpha.

 

Yifan finally settles with a black sweater with a white dress shirt inside, wearing dark-colored jeans to complete his first date look. He flattens the front of his shirt and when he does that, he can feel his thumping heart. Yifan tries to hold in his excitement (and his grin). When he checks the time on his phone, he sprints straight to the bathroom to get his hair done. There’s only half an hour left!

 

Junmyeon anxiously waits outside the front yard of his house, checking his phone from time to time to see if he received any messages from Yifan. Taking a glance at his wristwatch, it’s seven-five in the evening. Yifan is five minutes late and he’s freezing here. “Junmyeon!” The teacher turns his head to the next house by the loud voice and spots his neighbor who’s also an alpha, his head poking out of the window.

 

Junmyeon forces out a questioning smile, the cold getting into him, trying his best not to show that’s he going to die from the cold— “Going out on a date?!” His neighbor asks out loud and he blushes profusely before nodding twice. Just when the other alpha wants to shout out another question, a loud honk interrupts them. Junmyeon holds in his breath as Yifan gets out of his car.

 

He studies the alpha shamelessly even when he’s already standing in front of him. The alpha is so stunning. “I’m so sorry I’m late. There was an accident on the way and… Junmyeon?” Said omega blinks at him. Yifan tries hard not to pinch Junmyeon’s cheeks as the omega’s cheeks change colors. Junmyeon is so adorable with his bangs down, almost reaching his eyes. His outfit is very cute too.

 

“Le-Let’s go,” Junmyeon mutters as he acknowledges Yifan is staring again, totally forgetting about his neighbor. The alpha clumsily heads to the other side before opening the door for him. Junmyeon only shakes his head before saying a shy thanks. Yifan grins all the way to the driver’s seat. When they arrive, Junmyeon tries hard not to link his arm around the alpha. He’s just feeling too cold and wants some warmth and it seems like Yifan will be a nice heater.

 

Heat crawls up to his neck by his own thought. Yifan settles a safe hand on his back all of a sudden, guiding him to the entrance as he almost went the wrong way. Junmyeon can’t help but blush, appreciating the gesture. Most alphas will be greedy to touch omegas on their first dates but Yifan is different. Once they’re seated, the waiter gives them the menu book before tending to other customers.

 

The thing is, both of them don’t know what to order. They don’t even know what to talk about. The premise seems to be filled with rich and even the moneyed people there are staring at them with hushed whispers, which causes them to be uncomfortable. Yifan tries to bring up anything as a conversation but it seems like it’s not working as the omega keeps answering shortly, not having his eyes on him. 

 

After almost ten minutes staring at the menu’s cover without even touching it, Junmyeon just bursts out laughing because of how ridiculous the whole thing is. Yifan somehow joins him. The rest are still watching them with weird and judging eyes. “Let’s get out of here,” Junmyeon suggests with no hint of single annoyance in his tone but only glee. Yifan agrees without missing a beat, ditching the place as they head out together. 

 

“If you don’t mind, can I bring you to a Chinese stall behind my apartment? They make really good ginseng chicken soup there,” He declares before he can turn in the opposite direction. He wants to have a date with Junmyeon no matter what. He hopes the omega will say— “Sure,” Junmyeon replies with a small smile. Besides, he needs something to warm up his freezing body.

 

Just then, he looks at the alpha in revelation. Yifan still remembers his favorite food? The last time he told the alpha about it was back when they were still students at high school. “Is something the matter?” Junmyeon tears his sight away to stare outside the road with a shy smile, not responding to the alpha’s question. There is something a matter. He likes Yifan a bit too much already.

 

Yifan tries not to blush as he caught the omega staring at him not only once but many. “We’re here,” He informs the Science teacher as he unbuckles his seatbelt. The place sure seems to be dark and scary but it doesn’t seem bad. But Junmyeon stays close to the alpha just in case. Maybe he should have come here on day time. Yifan detects his discomfort. He does the same as earlier, having a safe hand near the omega’s back.

 

Junmyeon almost links his arm around the alpha’s in instinct again. He scolds himself inwardly. The bright yellow lights emitting from the small stall cause a smile shooting up to Yifan’s face as they near to it. He thought it was closed today. Yifan pushes over the white blinds and hovers a hand over Junmyeon’s head so that he won’t get hit by it. Yifan meets the same beta who takes and makes his orders whenever he’s out of food supplies for dinner.

 

“Hey, Yifan. Oh who’s that?”

 

The beta eyes the pretty omega next to the tall alpha’s side with interest. Junmyeon, affected by the other’s apparent attention on him, hides behind Yifan’s tall stature without wasting a second, afraid. “Oh don’t be scared,” The beta coos in formal Korean, his hands expertly working on Yifan’s dish even though the alpha hasn’t even ordered yet. Yifan brings the teacher next to his side proudly and introduces him to the beta, “This is Junmyeon. He’s—”

 

“Oh, the one you always talk about?”

 

Yifan flushes swiftly while Junmyeon gapes at him with surprise. He talks about me? Junmyeon hides another smile by pursing his lips. “Yeah, so, uh, could you make ginseng chicken soup for him? Thanks,” He pushes the omega to take a seat who’s staring at him and follows him after. “So you finally asked him out, huh?” Yifan swears he’s going to beat the hell out Luhan if he isn’t going to shut up.

 

“You were trying to ask me out before that… ?”

 

Yifan can’t help the heat flooding his cheeks at the omega’s correct assumption. He nods shyly, not daring to meet with Junmyeon’s eyes. “Yifan is such a nice man. I’m glad you’re with someone like him,” Luhan smiles sweetly to the omega’s way who returns the smile. The beta is then busy with his phone as there are no customers, sitting inside the small stall, giving privacy to the pair.

 

Both are halfway done with their ordered meals, savoring their food in silence. It sure tastes good, Junmyeon muses inwardly as he slurps the soup. “So…” Yifan starts unsurely. “When did you start liking me?” Okay, he wasn’t expecting that from Junmyeon. Nevertheless, Yifan tries to answer it smoothly, not wanting to be the stuttering mess he was from the past few days as he sits up straight, “During our last year of high school? Around that time.”

 

He scratches the sudden itch on his chin as if he’s really thinking through it. Junmyeon nods twice, mostly to himself, That’s such a long time… He remembers back those days where Yifan would be sleeping over after switching roommates for the night during their university examinations. “Did you agree for this date just because I asked you to… ?” Junmyeon easily notes the insecurity within the alpha, as if he will answer what he’s thinking it will be.

 

He sends a shy smile towards the alpha, sensing his cheeks warming up as he answers, “I actually like you too…” Yifan feels his heartbeat racing so fast until he can’t even hear anything else. Just before he wants to ask when, a loud thunder boom in the dark sky. “Oh not now…” The mumbles of the beta catch the pair’s attention. Luhan then reappears, “I’m sorry but I have to close the shop. Are you both done?”

 

They nod simultaneously before Yifan pays the bill. They then give a hand to Luhan to close the stall. Just after they reach the car park, it’s a total downpour. Yifan pulls the omega for shelter under the roof of the porch. Both of them haven’t uttered a word as they wait for the rain to subside. Junmyeon sighs as he brings his vision up to the pouring night sky. If he waits here any longer, he will bother Yifan.

 

He fishes out his phone from his pocket and opens a certain app, “Let me get an Uber—” “No,” Yifan objects without thinking, can’t imagine if the driver is an alpha. It’s always a huge risk to have an omega going home all alone. Unnecessary scenarios fill his head until he pales a little but he covers it, “Let me send you home.” Junmyeon fidgets a little, uncomfortably rubbing his wrist as he tears his gaze away, “I don’t want you to drive back home under the rain…”

 

Yifan is aware of how worried the omega sounds. Goodness, he just wants to squish Junmyeon— “Can I stay over instead?” This causes Yifan to be a stuttering mess again. Soft laughter from Junmyeon is all it takes for Yifan to stop blabbering nonsense. “I know what you’re thinking. I’m not that kind of omega. We can… Take it slow, you know?” Junmyeon becomes a blushing machine this time.

 

Yifan finally relaxes. He then smiles, admiring how adorable Junmyeon is. He then invites him over to his apartment. “You can take my room,” Yifan opens the door for him. He pales terribly at the sight of his unkempt clothes all over the floor and even on the bed. Another soft laughter is all it takes for Yifan to blush furiously. “Gi-Give me a second, I’ll go clean up,” He slams the door shut before taking all of his thrown clothes before shoving them into his wardrobe, reminding himself to fold them tomorrow.

 

He can’t believe he made a fool out of himself once again. He wonders what kind of impression he left on the omega. He hopes he hasn’t left a bad one. Junmyeon can’t stop smiling even after he’s inside Yifan’s room. To think that the alpha has put effort to look himself presentable for their date… It’s very cute of Yifan. It shows Yifan is really interested in their date. 

 

After having a five minutes wash-up, he closes the door with much hesitance after taking one last glance on the alpha who was very persistent to take the couch. Junmyeon takes off of his outwear and dives into the bed with only the white shirt. Goodness, Yifan’s scent is much stronger here. It makes him feel fuzzy and warm and he loves it. The bed is quite nice too, all soft and all comfy which reeks of Yifan.

 

Junmyeon nuzzles into the pillow and the smell of citrus hits straight to his nose. It smells just like the alpha and he can’t help but dip his face into it, unknowingly marking his scent on it. Outside, Yifan seems to have trouble sleeping as he tries to register the fact that there’s an omega sleeping in his house. He knows there’s nothing wrong with having an omega to stay over at his apartment for a night.

 

It’s not wrong but his neighbors might take notice of Junmyeon’s scent. He has to be careful no matter how friendly they are. He doesn’t want anyone to have their eyes on Junmyeon. Sunday morning, which is the next day, Yifan feels lazy so he doesn’t want to get up. A soft voice calls out his name multiple times. He whines, not wanting to get up no matter how tantalizing the voice sounds.

 

A soft giggle is heard and then, Yifan takes in the planifolia scent of a familiar omega. He then remembers that Junmyeon stayed over yesterday. He cracks his eyes open and witnesses Junmyeon’s face hovering over his. He bolts upright in surprise, causing their heads to collide hard. “Oh God, I’m so sorry,” Yifan totally panics, taking Junmyeon’s wrists before checking the impact on his forehead which is in slight red.

 

“Oh my God, I’m such a clumsy idiot, I’m so sorry,” Yifan keeps apologizing. He doesn’t even know that the omega is holding back his laughter. “It’s okay. I’m…” Junmyeon completely trails off after peering up to the alpha, unable to find his voice as his smile dies down, his wrists are still in Yifan’s tender hold. The taller male seems to realize this too. Junmyeon keeps his gaze fixed into Yifan’s eyes, wanting to wander into those enchanting dark hazelnut orbs. He wants to be Yifan’s.

 

Yifan can somehow feel the mutual feelings between both of them. He unhurriedly lowers down the omega’s wrists to his sides before taking a step forward, his eyes warmly boring into Junmyeon’s beautiful brown ones, their foreheads meeting, noses almost bumping. Bashful smiles decorate their mouths before they lean in together, fluttering their eyes close at the same time. 

 

Yifan’s alarm on his phone goes off at the wrong timing. Both briskly part away, their lips not even meeting the slightest touch. “I always set alarm for my jogs,” He sheepishly tells the silent omega who’s still standing next to him, trying to clear their awkwardness lingering in the air. Junmyeon becomes amused by this. No wonder the alpha’s body seems to be healthy and fit. He should have known this anyway.

 

Alphas tend to work out regularly so that they won’t go feral in extreme situations. It helps them to be less aggressive. “Let me make a quick breakfast?” Yifan suggests after receiving nothing but silence from the omega. Junmyeon pinks as he shies away from the alpha’s eyes as he mumbles, “I thought we can have breakfast at my place…” Yifan blinks. He then grins, catching Junmyeon’s attention, “That’s a great idea.”

 

A week passes by, their relationship just takes off after that. The pair will exchange lingering gazes whenever they’re in the break room with their teacher-friends before breaking their eye contact with shy smiles covering their mouths later. Yifan has sensed Junmyeon’s strong scent in his bedroom after he returned to his apartment from sending Junmyeon to his house, especially on his pillow.

 

He dips his face into it every night, imagining scooping the small omega into his arms as they cuddle together while exchanging lazy kisses. His face becomes warm just by the thought and he doesn’t care about it one bit. Yifan hopes his imaginations will come true. Ever since Yifan has come over for breakfast at his house a week ago, Junmyeon becomes shier and anticipating for more interactions with Yifan.

 

The alpha is so sweet and so careful with him which makes Junmyeon like him more and more. Other alphas would have jumped on him when they see a chance but Yifan is totally different. Junmyeon suggests their second date this time to an amusement park. As cliché as it sounds, Junmyeon has always wanted to go to the amusement park with someone special.

 

Just like he has expected, they spent good memories on Saturday night. Junmyeon is slightly disappointed as Yifan still hasn’t made an intimate move (they didn’t even get to hold hands) but he doesn’t mind. Maybe the alpha wants him to trust him fully. Maybe Yifan just wants to have the right time. Other than that, Junmyeon has had a very nice time with Yifan on their second date.

 

They’re going to enter the third week of being together. Yifan decides to take Junmyeon out for a movie. But it didn’t go well as Yifan has mistakenly chosen a wrong one for them to watch. It’s a horror-themed. Junmyeon despises horror. The omega hasn’t been talking to him at all even after it ends. Even after they’re right in front of Junmyeon’s house. The alpha admits he’s at fault.

 

Yifan doesn’t want the silence to be longer or else he knows they won’t be talking for days so he turns to the other’s side after lowering the radio’s volume before completely turning it off, staring at Junmyeon’s beautiful side profile as the omega is looking into a blank space in front of him, “Junmyeon, I’m sorry. I didn’t choose that movie on purpose. Please don’t think I’m taking advantage of you—”

 

Junmyeon presses a peck on his lips in a flash before he loosens his seatbelt with a hint of clumsiness, “I want you to stay over at my place for our next date.” Yifan seems to be frozen as he doesn’t believe what happened just now. His brain loads slowly as he just watches the omega with a blank face, registering what has the omega said and did to him at the same time. Junmyeon flushes to the fullest.

 

He presses his lips together, a frown decorating his forehead as he becomes grumpy by the alpha’s total lack of reactions. Junmyeon storms out of the vehicle before running straight to the door of his home. Yifan panics awhile later even though he’s freaking happy inside. He knows it’s pointless to persuade a sulking Junmyeon due to an experience from uni so he doesn’t even try.

 

Yifan will apologize properly to him tomorrow and he will also agree to Junmyeon’s suggestion of their next date. A silly grin is plastered on his face as he drives all the way to his apartment. Junmyeon purposely avoids Yifan at the kindergarten on the following day. Whenever he senses Yifan near him, behind him, or even coming towards, he runs away. But an alpha being an alpha, Yifan can be extreme whenever he wants to.

 

Like cornering him in a class during a lunch break where anyone (or the kids) will walk into them at any time.

 

Junmyeon says nothing as he keeps his head down, trying his ultimate best not to lean in a little to take a whiff of the alpha’s lemon-like smell. “I want to apologize about yesterday,” Yifan announces as he raises Junmyeon’s slightly pinking face by his chin, smiling at the change of colors of his skin, “I was honestly surprised. Will you forgive me?” Junmyeon, not looking at him, only gives him a curt nod.

 

“And I would love to stay over this weekend,” He adds, hoping Junmyeon will take this seriously. “O-Okay,” Junmyeon tries to answer grumpily but he ends up stuttering as he thinks about scenting the alpha all by himself. Yifan can feel the omega’s pheromones rising. He controls the alpha within once Junmyeon peers up to stare at him with those lovely orbs. He suppresses the strong urge to kiss the omega.

 

Yifan brings his hands upwards to cup the teacher’s small face and hears an immediate soft gasp coming out from the shorter. He presses his mouth against Junmyeon’s clear forehead momentarily, feeling his heart racing just by doing this simple gesture, “I’ll come by around noon?” Junmyeon struggles to answer as Yifan makes their foreheads meet, receiving his loving gaze which causes his heart to palpitate.

 

Yifan is so close until he can smell him fully. Junmyeon controls himself from letting out too many pheromones. Or else it will affect both of them badly. Not only that, but they’re also not at the right place. So in order to , he gives Yifan a nod before tiptoeing to press a kiss on his right cheek. As Yifan stands there, frozen, Junmyeon escapes with a stifled giggle. The alpha comes out from the class with a very pink face.

 

Waking up around seven in the morning on Saturday, Junmyeon starts to feel giddy. It’s been a while since he last felt like this. He’s glad it’s Yifan. After taking care of his daily morning routine, he makes sure the house is clean and looks presentable. Junmyeon takes his spot on the couch, sitting straight as he keeps his vision at the clock above the flat screen of the TV. It’s showing eleven fifty-five now.

 

Five minutes left. He then adjusts his seating by hovering a leg on his other one, his clasped hands resting on his knees neatly. He wonders which position will look appealing to the alpha. Junmyeon glances down to himself. His attire isn’t too dressy and isn’t too showing either. He loves being in sweats so he wants the alpha to know his true self at home. Besides, it’s going to be the first week of fall.

 

It’s already freezing as if it’s been snowing for days. He doesn’t have to be worried about the cold winter because he’s going to be with Yifan after this. Junmyeon’s body jerks once a loud honk startles him greatly. He forgets out the appealing sitting positions as he scrambles to the door. He’s met with a smiling Yifan. “Hey,” The alpha greets him cheerfully. “Hey you,” Junmyeon moves away a little to let him in, sending the alpha a small shy smile.

 

Yifan doesn’t go in yet. He stands in front of the omega, noting his questioning gaze. Before Junmyeon can even open his mouth to ask why he’s standing in front of him, a kiss lands on both of his cheeks. Junmyeon blinks, feeling himself flaming all over his face, “What… ?” Yifan gives him a shy smile, “I’m returning the favor,” before walking inside the house just like that. Junmyeon closes the door before cradling his warm cheeks, a silly smile plastered on his mouth.

 

It’s still noon and Yifan has made him blush like hell. His heart is racing so wonderfully. He wants to feel more of this feeling. Junmyeon heads to the kitchen to prepare brunch for both of them. “You have a very nice home. It’s cozy,” Yifan compliments as he eyes around the furnished kitchen, missing the changing colors of the omega’s cheeks. Omegas love to be complimented.

 

“Thank you. You do know how much I love purple,” He states as he opens the fridge, staring at the ingredients with focus. Yifan gazes at Junmyeon’s back dreamily. Oh how much he wants to give him a very tight back hug. He’s this close to having Junmyeon in his arms. He resists the urge to do so as Junmyeon turns around before the omega flashes him a smile as he questions, “Do you want to join me to make brunch?”

 

Yifan has never nodded too furiously in his life, earning a bright grin from Junmyeon. There are many times where the omega stood too close to him while they’re cooking until Yifan feels like fainting on how pleasing Junmyeon’s scent is. Not only that, but he can also somewhat sense the omega doing it on purpose. Maybe Junmyeon is testing him. He strongly resists doing anything which may frighten the other.

 

They have a long talk about their lives during brunch. Even though they have known each other for more than two decades, there may be some things they might have left out on each other’s life. So they don’t miss a single detail as they converse freely with each other, still shy as they still can’t look in each other’s eyes for too long. Junmyeon switches on a random movie when evening comes.

 

Yifan has already positioned the loveseat to make it face the TV. With Junmyeon’s permission, he goes to the omega’s room to get some blankets for them. Yifan finds himself staying longer in Junmyeon’s room to take in the heavenly scent. When he returns to the lounge, Junmyeon has prepared snacks for them to eat, already seated on the loveseat. He sends him a shy smile as he sits next to the omega.

 

Junmyeon is internally sulking at Yifan for not noticing his subtle advances earlier while making brunch but he can’t blame the alpha either. They might trigger their instincts if Yifan retaliates his advances and things may end up very bad for them. So he greatly respects Yifan for that. Instead of showing subtle actions just to rile up Yifan, he decides to make the first move to make them closer.

 

Half an hour through the movie, Junmyeon scoots nearer to Yifan for warmth before leaning his head on his chest, settling a hand on the alpha’s forearm with a content smile. It’s okay if Yifan won’t do anything. At least he’s showing to Yifan that he’s comfortable being around him. Junmyeon’s smile widens and feels happy when Yifan’s arm curls around his middle to bring him closer to his side.

 

“Cold?”

 

Junmyeon answers with a sluggish nod with his temple pressing against the alpha’s clothed broad and warm torso, firmly preventing the urge to scent him. Besides, he must wait for the alpha to make a move first. A tentative warm hand on the base of his neck with a few there causes Junmyeon to raise his head, wondering what’s wrong as he can sense uncertainty in the alpha.

 

He blinks as Yifan slowly brings their faces nearer and nearer before he stops, the alpha’s other hand feeling so warm and so nice against his cheek as Yifan gingerly cups a side of his face, his gaze all gooey. Junmyeon feels himself melting like a puddle of goo once a thumb idly yet hesitantly traces over his lower lip. Not only that, but Yifan is also this close until he can take in all of the alpha’s addictive scent.

 

“Can I kiss you… ?”

 

Junmyeon almost faints on how soft and how careful Yifan’s tone is. Never tearing his eyes away from the alpha’s, he simply gives him a short nod, unable to voice out an answer as he has anticipated for this moment. Junmyeon flutters his eyes close once Yifan tucks a hand underneath his jaw. He breathes in slowly as the alpha presses their lips together in a tender kiss.

 

Both can only hear and feel their racing hearts beating as one as they move their mouths unhurriedly against one another, their scents mixing which makes them feel something so indescribably good. Yifan takes the initiative to lean in forward, wanting to feel more of the omega’s plump lips. A fist settles on his upper torso, not pushing him away but staying where it is, showing how comfy he is.

 

Yifan sandwiches Junmyeon’s upper lip as he takes Junmyeon’s fist upwards to place it on his own cheek, covering Junmyeon’s hand with his, his other hand secure on the omega’s hip. He can feel the omega becoming a puddle as Junmyeon literally drapes himself all over his side, unable to stand his gentleness. After they part away in a need of air, Yifan lets Junmyeon hold both sides of his face, curious about what the omega is going to do and say.

 

His heart is still beating very fast than usual and he loves it. He wishes to feel like this forever. He hopes Junmyeon feels the same as he does. Their foreheads are mushed against one another, the tips of their slightly pink noses almost touching, their eyes closed serenely, simply cherishing the silence by basking each other’s presence. Junmyeon contemplates whether to ask or not to ask for another.

 

His cheeks are burning as the flush keeps on increasing every second. His beating organ doesn’t seem like it’s going to slow down. Following his instincts, he hooks an arm loosely around the alpha’s neck a bit too cautiously, their mouths inches apart with Junmyeon being hesitant of making the first move. Most alphas won’t appreciate it when omegas initiate an advance as they will feel downgraded.

 

But Yifan surprises him as he gives Junmyeon a very warm smile before questioning, “What are you waiting for?” Junmyeon profusely blushes at that. Yifan completely loops his long arms around his middle and Junmyeon wastes no time as he pulls the alpha downwards for another kiss. Their heads bop and tilt from side to side occasionally, taking their kiss as slow as possible.

 

Junmyeon almost whines as Yifan pulls away after a very long while. Eyes still closed, he searches for the other’s lips blindly, refusing to leave his arms around Yifan’s neck. The alpha’s cheeks flush at the omega’s clingy behavior. He wants to mark his scent all over Junmyeon so badly but he resists it. Besides, this is the first time they’re spending a night together as lovers. That can wait.

 

When he perceives that Junmyeon is still searching for his mouth, Yifan chuckles as he cradles his face, calling him, “Hey…” The omega’s eyes flutter open, orbs hazy as he slowly blinks, cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter