Chapter Three

Chances

Weekend came.

Finally, I can be with Chanyeol freely and carry out the plan....

Chanyeol waited Dara at the main entrance of Seongdaemun Shopping Complex.

Chanyeol glanced at his watch. 'She's late...'

"Chanyeol! Sorry I'm late...I'm really sorry..." Dara came and pouted.

Her plans was to seduce Chanyeol.

Chanyeol chuckled. "It's okay. I know you stuck in the jam. Arra, let's go!" Dara smirked secretly.

In a candy shop which happened to be Baekhyun's favourite, Dara bought Baekhyun's favourite candy and showed it to Chanyeol. "I want this...can I?"

She did some aegyos. Chanyeol laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Alright, but I want to buy it two because it's Baekhyun's favourite too." then, they went to the cashier.

The cashier smiled at them. "Aigoo~are you both a couple?" Dara smiled proudly and clinged to Chanyeol's arm.

"We're not-" "Yes, we are a couple. He's handsome isn't he?"

Chanyeol went speechless. After they went out from the shop, Chanyeol looked at Dara.

"Why did you tell her that we are a couple eventhough we're not?"

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again."

she looked down and faked some tears to show that she's guilty of her doings.

Chanyeol sighed and hugged Dara. "It's okay, I'm not mad. Just don't do it again, okay?"

"YAH PARK CHANYEOL!" Kyung-soo yelled.

Chanyeol and Dara were shocked. They saw a mad owl with his boyfriend.

"K-kyung-soo...Kai.." Kai shaked his head in dissapointment.

"I'm dissapointed of you, Chanyeol. Baekhyun already trusted you, but you betrayed him! You lied to him!"

Chanyeol let go of Dara. "N-no..I...pl-please...she was about to cry so I hugged her..."

"I saw it all, Chanyeol." Baekhyun came with fresh tears strolled down his cheeks.

Chanyeol surprised. "B-Baek...I didn't mean to betray you..I'm sorry if I lied to you that day..."

Baekhyun wiped his tears harshly. "Enough, Park Chanyeol! I don't want to see you anymore!"

"Hey, Baekhyun! Will you please shut up! I'm tired of your drama!" Dara huffed.

Chanyeol gasped. 'What the-'

. Kyung-soo can't held his anger anymore.

He pulled Dara's hair as strong as he could.

Dara shrieked because of the pain.

Kyung-soo had became SatanSoo on the highest level. His grip was no joke.

Kai immediately disenganged Kyung-soo from Dara with the help of Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Dara sobbed.

Kyung-soo looked at her with pure of hatredness. "I've warned you that day, ! It's your lucky day today because Kai is here to stop me. Serves you right! Kai, let's go home! Take Baekhyun with us. I don't want to see Chanyeol's face. He's not my friend anymore." Kyung-soo pulled Kai and Baekhyun away from Chanyeol and Dara.

Chanyeol looked at Dara. "This is your plan, isn't it?"

Dara laughed.

"You're so smart, Chanyeol!"

PAP!

Chanyeol slapped Dara on the cheek, hard.

Dara held her swollen cheek. "Such a filthy desperate you are! I don't want to see your face anymore!" Chanyeol walked away.

"I hate you Park Chanyeol!" she yelled like a maniac that made everyone around her looked at her with weird looks.

"What are you looking at?!" she shouted. But then, Dara thought something. Her plan to break Chanyeol and Baekhyun already achieved. She smiled in victory.

It was Monday and the students had to got to the school again. Chanyeol was looking for Baekhyun. So, he braced himself to meet Kyung-soo

. Kyung-soo was chatting along with Taehyung as Chanyeol came. Kyung-soo glanced at Chanyeol. Taehyung felt he has to go first to meet Jungkook. Kyung-soo smiled and bid him goodbye. Then he became serious back.

"What do you want? Say it hurry, I have something to do aside from talking to you."

Chanyeol cleared throat. "Wh-where's Baekhyun?"

Kyung-soo laughed sarcastically. "Why did you want to meet him? Didn't he already say that he didn't want to see your face again? Why? That Dara of yours doesn't want to be with you anymore?" Kyung-soo said cynically.

Chanyeol's knuckles turned white. "I'm asking you one more time, Do Kyung-soo. Where's Baekhyun? Where's my boyfriend?"

Kai came. "Woah, wait. What's all of this? What's the matter?"

Kyung-soo sighed. "This two-faced yoda came to see his ex-boyfriend."

Chanyeol can't believe of what he heard.

Ex-boyfriend?!

Kai smiled bitterly. "He already took a flight to a place that is far away from Korea. That's all you've got to know. Kaja, Kyung. I'm hungry~" Kyung-soo nodded and walked away with Kai whining next to him.

Chanyeol went speechless.

Baekhyun left me....

I'm so sorry...

please don't go away...

don't leave me...