Chapter Two

Chances

The bell rang fifteen minutes after the incident in the store happened.

Chen quickly searched for the midget named Baekhyun. Then he found him at in front of class 3-8.

"Baekhyun!" he called the midget.

Baekhyun heard someone called his name from behind so he turned to his back and saw a troll rushing towards him. "Chen? Wae?"

Chen panted and brought Baekhyun to the school's mini garden. They sat on a bench.

Baekhyun was still puzzled.

"What's wrong Chen? Did something happen to Umin hyung at Berlin?"

Chen fixed his breathing before answering Baekhyun's question. "It's not about Xiu, it's about your precious boyfriend."

Baekhyun's breath hitched. "Why? Did something bad happen to him? Tell me!"

"You know about the new student, aren't you?"

Baekhyun bit his lips. "Yes, she's from America. Why?"

Chen sighed. "Chanyeol looks like he has some interest in her. He even asked for her birthday and address. I'm sorry for intefering your privacy with Chanyeol, it's because I don't want you to get hurt in the end."

Baekhyun smiled. "It's okay, I understand. Then, where is he now?"

Suddenly they heard two people were laughing and Baekhyun recognized the other one.

Chanyeol.

Chen and Baekhyun saw Chanyeol and Dara walked together with Dara hit Chanyeol lightly at his shoulder before walking to the school's cafeteria, together. Baekhyun felt hurt little bit.

Chen looked at Baekhyun before soothing his back.

"It's okay, I'm here. You can talk to me." Baekhyun smiled again. "Thank you, Chen."

Chen laughed.

"Yah silly! You don't have to thank me. It's my responsibility to make sad people become happy."

Baekhyun nodded and laughed.

Kyung-soo heard about Dara and Chanyeol and he felt he wanted to punch Chanyeol in the face.

Kyung-soo went to 2-10 before knocking on the door. The whole class looked at him.

"May I see Sandara? Just five minutes." Chanyeol and Dara stood.

"Sandara ONLY."

Chanyeol sat back while watching Dara walked towards Kyung-soo.

"Yes, why did you want to see me?"

 

Kyung-soo huffed. 'Good actor I see...' "I just wanted to warn you, Chanyeol already got a boyfriend which happened to be my bestfriend. You don't have to seduce Chanyeol, it's just wasting your energy and time. Oh, by the way, you can choose other guy to be your guidance other than Chanyeol. Don't forget that me and my other friends are watching you. That's all, thank you." then Kyung-soo went away.

Dara gulped. 'He knows?! I'm done for sure. I have to be careful next time.'

Kyung-soo huffed on the way he walked to his own class.

"Serve her right! She needs to be warned."

Kai was waiting for him at the class' door. Kyung-soo saw him and blushed. Kai held the urge to squeal like a girl when he saw the red cheeks of Kyung-soo.

'Thanks God for giving such a perfect and a squishy boyfriend like Kyung-soo,"

"I went to 2-10 to give some warning at her. I don't want her to be the third wheeler in Baekhyun and Chanyeol's relationship. I don't want Baekhyun to get hurt by Chanyeol's action." Kyung-soo stated without Kai asking him.

"Hmm, I think she'll never disturb those two again."

"I hope so, Nini. Kaja, let's go to the cafeteria. I'm hungry."

SatanSoo had became to PororoSoo that Kai loved. "Arraseo, yeobo ah."

On the other side, Baekhyun was still hurting, a bit. Chanyeol promised him to eat with him on recess, but instead he went with Dara.

'Enough, Byun Baekhyun! Maybe they are just friends.' he thought to himself. He still trust in Chanyeol.

He shrugged the bad side and continued writing his English essays.

Meanwhile on the other hand, Chanyeol laughed when he heard Dara's jokes. It's lame jokes actually. But Chanyeol didn't know how come it became so funny.

Chen just watching him with annoyance.

"Chanyeol, let's go out this weekend. I'm bored at home...." Dara whined.

Chanyeol looked at her. 'But I have a date with Baekhyunnie..but I pity Dara too..' Chanyeol thought.

He didn't tell Baekhyun about the weekend. He told Baekhyun that he has something important to do so they had to cancel their date and Baekhyun didn't ask him anything.