Chapter One

Chances

The most famous couple in Arts and Music Highschool, Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun were dating at the school's mini garden after their practice in the hall. Chanyeol treated Baekhyun an ice cream which was Baekhyun's very favourite.

They already declared each other as lover 6 months ago.

Baekhyun asked his lover a question,

"Channie, will you promise me that you'll be loyal to me eventhough I'm not young anymore?"

Chanyeol laughed when he heard Baekhyun's question.

"Yah, what kind of question is that? Of course I'll be loyal to you eventhough we're already old that time. I promise you, my dear Baekkie," Baekhyun smiled in glad.

"No, it's just that...my mom said that our neighbour got divorce with his wife because his wife is already old and not pretty anymore. I'm afraid if that thing will happen to me too,"

Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand and rubbed a circle on it.

"I wouldn't let that horrible thing happen to us. I love you so much Byun Baekhyun," Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun on the lips. Baekhyun replied to the kiss happily.

The next day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked together to the school hands in hands that made every girl and gay became jealous of them both.

Unfortunately, they weren't in the same class. Baekhyun was in 1-10 meanwhile Chanyeol was in 2-10. But still, Baekhyun trusted Chanyeol with all of his heart.

In 2-10...

"Yah Park Chanyeol!!!"

Wu Yifan or his glamour name, Kris yelled at Chanyeol's elvish-ear.  Well, Chanyeol slept in the class if the teacher wasn't in the class yet.

" Hmph-at?" Chanyeol mumbled.

"I heard that a girl from America will move here." Kris said excitedly.

He didn't knew that a pair of panda eyes were watching him from far away while he's fanboying over the news.

" Oh really, she'll study in which class then?"

"2-10."

In 1-10...

Kyung-soo was really worried for Baekhyun.

Why? Because he heard the news too, from his boyfriend Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai.

"Yah ByunBaek! Don't you feel worried?"

Baekhyun gave him a questioning look. "What do you mean by worried? About what?"

Kyung-soo sighed. "About Chanyeol."

Baekhyun lifted his right eyebrow. "Why?"

"Didn't you heard about the hot issue about a girl from America is going to move into 2-10? What if she seduces Chanyeol...or Chanyeol seduces her?"

Baekhyun chuckled. "You watched too much dramas, Soo. I know Chanyeol would never cheat on me," then Baekhyun continued on writing Chemical notes.

'I hope so, Baekhyun...' Kyung-soo looked at his boyfriend before shaking his head and sighed.

Kai just smiled a bit. He already advised Baekhyun to not trust on Chanyeol too much. But Baekhyun was deeply in love with Chanyeol so he trusted him 100%, as a prove how much he loves Chanyeol.

So, that left Kai with no choice except to agree of what Baekhyun did.

The next day, the girl came into the class and the class became silent.

'Heck, she is very pretty!' Kris said in his heart and he looked at Chanyeol, who's eyes were sticking on the girl in front of the class.

'I wonder what is in his brain right now?' Kris wondered.

"Okay Miss Sandara Park, you may take a seat next to Mr. Park Chanyeol. Please raise up your hand Chanyeol-ssi."

Chanyeol raised up his hand and that made Sandara smiled.

'Wow, he's handsome!'

So she walked towards her seat and smiled at Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled back before diverting eyes towards his comic back.

'You better prepare before you lose him, Baekhyun,' said Kris in his heart.

Sandara looked at the boy next to her. 'Is he taken already? I better get to know him better,'

Chanyeol was nearly to the end of the story when a hand tapped on his shoulder.

"Uhm, yes Sandara? What can I help you?" he closed his comic before putting it inside his desk.

"Well there is actually...err, can you just call me Dara? Because it sounds weird when you called me Sandara," she smiled shyly.

Kim Jongdae, the class monitor saw them and gasped. 'Oh I must tell Baekhyun later!'

Jongdae a.k.a Chen is a bestfriend of Baekhyun since Grade 1.

Chanyeol chuckled softly. "Okay then Dara. What can I help you with?"

"I'm a new student here, so I need a guide. Can you be my guidance?" Dara asked with full of hope. Chanyeol immediately said yes.

'Oh man, this is no good!' Chen bit his fingernails.

Dara thanked him with a sweet smile that can melt any guys' hearts. Chanyeol then asked her for her birthday and address.

Chen suddenly approached between their conversation before smiling.

"Erm...Miss Sandara, may I borrow Chanyeol for a while?"

Dara at first wanted to protest, but she afraid if both of them will feel curious of her so she just said yes.

Chen brought-no, DRAGGED Chanyeol to the class' store.

"Yah wae?" Chanyeol asked innoncently.

Chen felt hot when he heard Chanyeol's innocent question.

"I want to ask you Park Chanyeol, who is Byun Baekhyun to you?"

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. "Why are you asking me-" "Just answer me!" Chen whispered harshly.

"My forever, my boyfriend. Wae?"

Chen glared at him. "I'm the only one who can ask question here. Who is Sandara Park to you?"

Once again, Chanyeol became puzzled. But still, he answered the question. "Just a friend. New friend."

Chen laughed sarcastically. " A new friend or a new-girlfriend-to-be?"

Chanyeol gritted his teeth.

"What are you talking about, Kim Jongdae? You sounds like you want me to punch you in the face."

Chen laughed again. "It's you, not me." then he walked out and pretended like nothing happens, left Chanyeol in the store dumbfounded.