Pluviophile

You, Clouds, Rains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Pluviophile: (n) a person who loves/takes comfort from rain.

It was late night when the rain is pouring heavily. The sound of the raindrops fall on top of the roof wakes her up. 

She sets her thick blanket’s aside and walk out of her bed to the big window in their room. 

Usually, she never likes the rain because she always have the thought that the rain causes accidents to happen. But, it’s him that changes her perspective.

He’s a pluviophile; a person who loves and takes comfort from rain. He really loves the rain at some point she, herself gets jealous of the rain.

She smiles at the thought that she was thinking about him a second ago. Everytime it was raining, she will be thinking about him.  That happens all the time before. It doesn't mean anything. 

Because it rarely rains in the country where she lives, their memories didn’t linger around her head anymore. And for the first time in a while, she thought about him again. 

Without realizing it, she’s not in her bedroom. Instead, she’s in the living room. Looking through the cd and the cassette. She deliberately looking for a song they used to listen to together. 

Her mind told her to stop what she’s doing beause it will only makes her sad and miss his presence more. But her heart says it’s okay to be sad or depressed today.

When the rain is over, you have to forget him and live your own life again. He will only live in your heart. Only live in your heart!

After a few minutes spend on finding the song, she plays the song and lays back on the couch. 

Almost an hour since the song is on repeat, she starts to get more greedy and wants to re-live their memories. 

She suddenly stands up on her feet to gets an umbrella and rushes to the door. 

She hides under the umbrella when she walks by a familiar streer. The feeling of anxiety suddenly creeps inside her.

But, she starts to walk very slowly when she sees his house. All of the feelings that she used to had when she’s with him— she felts that again for the first time in a while.

A smile appears on her face because she gets what she wants— to re-live their memories. Or to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter