Chapter 1

♥ My Only Christmas Wish ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s your fault! I will never forgive you! Never!” Jiyeon cries herself in the panic until fainted in Nickhun’s arms.

Taecyeon stands there… stunned. “It can’t be… It’s not true… You guys are just kidding me, right?” Taecyeon says to himself. He’s startled when there’s a hand putting on his shoulder to encourage. He turns back and sees Junsu with a sad face. And on his hand… is the news of the accident.

“No!” He pushes Junsu’s hand. “You are cheating me. It can’t be… She can’t be…” Taecyeon says when his tears have started to fall uncontrollably.

“Taecyeon ah…” Wooyoung intends to say but being stopped by Taecyeon’s punch.

“Stop saying! I told you, stop! She can’t… can’t be…” He fell down.

2PM quickly help Taecyeon sit down… “Yah! Taecyeon… listen to us… we’re very sorry…” Nickhun says when he’s holding his friend’s hand tightly. “We’re very sorry… She’s dead…”

“She’s dead…”

“She’s dead…”

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

“Nooooooooooooooooo” Taecyeon wakes up and screams. His heart is beating very fast. He looks at the calendar and feels pain in his heart. It has been exactly 3 years from that day… and he still can’t forget about it. He can’t forgive himself. He still can’t accept the fact that… Ham Eunjung was dead.

He rubs his hair hopelessly. He hates himse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter