how 'bout coffee?

alone - bsk + chv

seungkwan yawns as he walks into school. getting home late after consoling someone you barely know but still manage to feel very close to can be exhausting apparently. he flinches as he hears a bunch of student start to scream and run up to each other.

he doesn't get the whole university thing. in high school people were too tired to talk properly in the mornings and in university they never seem to run out of energy.

well everyone except jeonghan who seemed to be falling asleep against the wall he was leaning on.

"hey, sleeping beauty, wake up" seungkwan yells as he approaches jeonghan who mumbles about five more minutes.

"you're at school and i'm pretty sure you have a biology class starting in five minutes" seungkwan explains as jeonghan properly opens his eyes

"i'm failing that class anyways, who cares"

"i'll give you my notes for studying. cmon maybe you'll catch seungcheol and be able to sit next to him if you go now"

jeonghan perks up at seungkwan's words and grins.

"thanks kwannie, i'm off to find a certain cheol" jeonghan ruffles seungkwan's hair before running off to his class.

seungkwan sighs and fixes his hair before going upstairs to the art rooms.

he only had one trad-art lecture at 12 and a exam at 3 but he had around three projects to finish off so he decided to make the most of it.

seungkwan had almost finished h
is bachelors in teaching due to the fact that he entered university a lot earlier than most and was so specifying in art and literature. he was having his last three exams in teaching this year, his first one being in around 6 hours.

he also had to take enrichment classes as well so ended up with a biology class and an english class, which to be fair could have been a lot worse.

like physics, god seungkwan hated physics.

for some reason seungkwan couldn't really focus on his art though, his mind focusing on other places, other people rather.

----

at lunch seungkwan is absolutely dead, he's finished one of his pieces yet isn't  entirely happy yet. his lecture and now he's got paint on his hands and a craving for coffee.

he was just about to head out of school, then he passed the library. and right there, near one of the window seats sat hansol, nose in a book. seungkwan still didn't understand how someone can look so good while studying, even with glasses and messy hair hansol looked illecebrous¹

seungkwan looked at the door and back at hansol.

coffee, hansol was hotter anyways.

he walks into the library quietly seeing as there are already a large amount of students inside and makes his way over to hansol's table near the window.

he pulls out a chair and cringes as the metal screeches against the floor. hansol's head shoots up and he looks almost relieved as he sees seungkwan and not some random kid deciding to next to him when there's an empty table right next to him.

"hey" seungkwan smiles quietly as he sits down.

"hey" hansol returned quietly. a part of him didn't quite want to see seungkwan, after the previous night and the fact that he was bawling in the elders arms. he felt bad to bee honest. who was he to force seungkwan to deal with that scene? seungkwan probably pitied him and his lack of friends that he had to stay to keep a healthy conscience.

"so what you studying for?" seungkwan asks snapping hansol out of his thoughts.

"oh," hansol looked towards his papers with a frown as he slightly forgets what he's doing. "i'm marking papers for some students. like just checking over them."

seungkwan nods "first years?"

"yeah, one of them is 16 and the rest are all 18" hansol explains and looks to the paper, he shuffles it among the others and frowns "this is my last one actually"

"well then, professor chwe, how about we go get some lunch when you're done?" seungkwan asks as he shifts his eyes to the essay hansol is marking to avoid showing his red cheeks.

hansol blinks in confusion, is seungkwan being serious? he answers his own question when he sees seungkwan looking up at him for a second with a almost pleading glance. seungkwan wants hansol to hang out with him.

hansol shakes his head, "its okay, go get your friends."

"you're my friend" seungkwan replies quickly and raises an eyebrow.

hansol sighs "and that's great, it really is" seungkwan's heart flips "but don't force yourself to hang with me"

"i'm not forcing myself i like hanging with you" seungkwan explains and stressed on the like. he was slightly lying there. he knew that he actually loved hanging out with hansol.

hansol looks weary for a moment but nods his head before hanging it like a puppy.

"sure, how 'bout coffee?" he asks with a little bit more confidence.

"oh god yes. i could do with a cup" seungkwan laughs and hansol's tummy suddenly feels all weird again.