One

Slowly Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been eighteen hours and fourty eight minutes since he and the rest of Bigbang members received a sudden call from Kwon Jiyong and also Yang Hyunsuk. It's been eleven hours since the new scandal of his group broke open, this time was coming from the leader himself. It's been ten hours and fifteen minutes since Yang Hyunsuk's cold rage terrified everyone, except the leader. He was the only one who was brave enough to spat back at the boss. It's been nine hours and twenty two minutes since Seungri, for the first time in his life, saw G-Dragon and Taeyang fought. 

"I told you so many times to be careful with your pursuits, didn't I? Then what is this?" Youngbae yelled at Jiyong. He shoved a card that was found by Jiyong inside the mysterious box in front of his car, to the leader's face. Seunghyun, Daesung, and Seungri himself stood there awkwardly. They seriously didn't know what to do since this was the first time they saw Youngbae got really mad at Jiyong. 

"And I've been telling you prick that I have no idea about it either. So stop yelling at me, you're just wasting my time!" Jiyong snapped back as he snatched that card roughly from Youngbae. A bundle in his arms was letting out a cry louder than before because of Jiyong's sudden temper. "I'm out. You guys can go back home now."

Everyone was left speechless. They stared at the leader's slim figure faded away in the corner of the hallway. The last thing they heard from him was Jiyong calling his sister. 

"Dami, I need your help."

"An Abandoned Baby Has Been Found In Front of G-Dragon's Lamborghini Aventador."

 

"G-Dragon Has Seen Carrying A Baby Outside YGE Building."

 

"G-Dragon and A Newly Found Baby Broke Fans' Heart."

 

K-medias were busy updating people about the famous superstar.

 

x

 

Seungri was sitting on the cold marble floor as he gazed at the small hand clutching on his bigger one tightly, the other hand's thumb was being by the baby while sleeping comfortably on top of Jiyong's sofa in the living room inside Jiyong's spacious penthouse. The older man was sleeping behind the baby. That bundle of joy was leaning back onto the older's chest, feeling warm under the leader's protective arms.

Seungri wanted to tease the leader when he woke up later because the view in front of him was indeed the cutest thing he has ever seen from his hyung, but he held it back as he caressed the baby's porcelain but full of bruises skin. 

"Poor baby. What kind of heartless persons your parents are for abandoning you and beating you up like this." Seungri whispered as his eyes got teary. He didn't think such persons existed in this world. Call him naive, but being raised in the loving and very supportive family made Seungri sometimes believed that there were no such thing like parents abandoned their child in front of someone's house, or in Jiyong's case, car. All of those were just media's made up stories to spice things up. Until today.

Kwon Jiyong called him an hour after he arrived home from a long night in Japan before he got called to YG's office because of Jiyong's new scandal. When he arrived, Jiyong was in the middle of heavy arguments with Yang Hyunsuk himself. The four members at first thought this baby was really Jiyong's since the man insisted on taking the abandoned baby under his care as the police officers worked on finding out who the real parents were.

"Please take care of him well, Kwon Jiyong-ssi."

That was what written in the card that caused commotion, not only in YGE but also outside the company as everyone wanted to get the juicy updates from the superstar himself, yet Jiyong said nothing about it.

Jiyong called Seungri that afternoon after the meeting, maknae immediately asked his manager to drive him to Jiyong's place. He then found out about the real condition of the baby and why Jiyong didn't want to leave that kid under Department of Family and Child Services watch. That led into unwanted rumors about Jiyong was the right father of the baby, probably from one of his activity with a one night stand woman in the past.

Seungri could see hate comments for Jiyong in every article and under the leader's social media contents. Well, they couldn't help it.

Did he, Jiyong, know that he was breaking VIPs heart little by little by staying quiet in every scandal? 

One thing Seungri knew about Jiyong, he never cleared his tattered image up because of baseless rumors. He, maybe the best lyricist in the country, a hit maker, but Kwon Jiyong in real life was not a man full of words.

Seungri asked him once, about Jiyong's rumored girlfriends, but all he got was a dead silence. Jiyong had a cold personality, he had no care for someone important to him, he left his past girlfriends in wonder about their relationship, whether it was real or not, without him realizing, but somehow he was also the warmest person Seungri has ever known in life. He had this kind of beauty and warm attraction that pulled everyone in. Kwon Jiyong was too perfect, everyone wanted to be his or be like him. 

So, when Seungri finally took a glance at the baby that was hiding all the time under the thin blanket, crying, he finally realized that the baby, a boy to be exact, looked exactly like Jiyong. No, he wasn't Jiyong's child, there was no single similarity on their faces. The baby was Jiyong's opposite yet at the same time he perfectly mirrored the older man. So different yet so alike. He was so fragile with bruises everywhere when Jiyong was perfect without a scratch. But when the baby opened his teary eyes, Seungri could hardly hold his tears back. They looked empty.

The baby stopped crying immediately as he stared deeply at maknae. He was lost into Seungri's eyes.

"I can't leave him behind." Jiyong said that time. Seungri nodded as he let himself in inside Jiyong's place.

"Is this the reason why you call me here?" Seungri questioned, whispering as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter