--8--

Complicated Love

'Sandy??' I asked.

'Yes what's wrong unnie?' Sandy asked.

'Want to come over?' I asked 'Bangtan will be here too' I whispered.

'YAAAYYYY I'M COMINNNNGGG' She shouted,

'Please call Mookie and be here at 7 pm' I said and hung up.

*JIMINS POV*

'RM are you that?' I asked.

'Yup what's up?' RM asked.

'I am at Angels house, want to come over?' I asked.

'Sure I ask the other boys too, but what's Angels address?' He asked.

' It's Downtown street 32 and be here at 7 pm' I said.

'Thank you' He said and hung up.

*YOUR POV*

Jimin and I talked a lot and put some snacks and drinks on the table. Now it felt so nice to be here with him. 

'I'm going to take a shower oppa' I said and went to the bathroom. After I finished and went to the bedroom just with a towel covering my body. I looked at my bed and saw Jimin lying there. He listened to music. He looked at me and scanned my body. I saw that and tried to cover my body with my hands. How dumb of me....

'I didn't know you have such a nice body' He smiled. 'T-Thanks' I said. 'Can you please don't stare at me it's so weird.' I said and grabbed some clothes and put them on in the bathroom. I put some light make up on. After that I went to the bedroom again. 'You can go shower now' I said to Jimin and sat on the bed. 'You look beautiful Angel just like an Angel' He smiled and went to the bathroom. Wow.. he's so cute...... but..no..he's ert..... I sighed and laid down. Jimin got a message.

I looked at his phone. Should I look......no Angel....NO.... but I grabbed his phone and opened the message.

 FROM UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Watch your girl or she will be dead.

WOW what's this... Is Jimin a serial killer or did he just something weird in the past..??? hmmm.... 

After an hour Jimin came to the bedroom with a towel around his lower body. I looked at him with widened eyes. 'Woowww Jimin you have so nice abs' I said. But then I realized what I said and covered my mouth with my hand. 'Haha thank you Angel' He laughed and grabbed some clothes of him. Yeah he brought a suitcase with him... with his clothes..... so weird..

'Oppa when are you ready?' I whined. It was 6:50 pm now... 'I'm ready' He said and came to the living room. He looked so nice. 'You look good' I smiled. ' Thanks you too' He smiled. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I opened and saw my parents.

'Hey Angel.. sorry that we weren't home the last few days but we have so much to do' My mother sighed.

'Yeah and we have to leave in a few minutes to fly to the USA' My dad said.

'Ohh.. that's sad but I will be okay I can take care of myself' I smiled. My parents grabbed some things and left.

I was about to go to the living room where Jimin was but there was now another knock on the door. I opened it and saw BTS and Mookie and Sandy. 'Come in' I smiled and hugged all of them. It was a weird feeling to hug V. We looked at each other for a long time.

'Ahhhh there you are' Jimin came and hugged them all too. He saw that V and I were looking deeply at each other. 'Yah V didn't you want to bring your girlfriend with you? Jimin asked. GIRLFRIEND???? V HAS A GIRLFRIEND????