--6--

Complicated Love

I was so shocked I couldn't even move. After the long kiss he pulled away. We looked at each other.

'Ehmm... I have to go, see you Angel' He said and left me. My heart beats so fast.. why.. Do I love him..? Do I love Jimin..??? But I don't know them.. not really.. I shrugged it off and went home.

*AT HOME*

I locked the door and looked for my parents. 

'Eomma.. Appa.. I'm home' I shouted but no answer. Of course they are at work..they leave me everytime alone.. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After that I decided to watch some K-Dramas. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I went to the door and openend it.

'Heeyy Angel' Jimin waved. 'Can I come in? thank u' He smiled and entered my house before I could say anything. I closed the door and looked at him.

'Wanna spend a night with me?' He wiggled his eyebrows. 'Oppa.. I don't even know you... and why do you know where I live..?' I looked so shocked. 'Sooo don't care about it.. I won't tell you right now,, Just see..' He smiled and went to the living room. Just see? What does that mean.... 'Do you wanna eat or drink something Jimin?' I asked. 'Do you have popcorn and cola?' He asked. I nodded and went to the kitchen to find the popcorn and cola. I went to the living room and placed the popcorn and the cola on the table. I sat next to Jimin.

'Wanna watch a movie?' He smiled and looked at me. 'Yeah sure why not' I replied. We searched on Netflix for an interesting movie. 

'Ahhhhh let's watch miracles in cell no 7 oppaaaa' I whined. (If you haven't wachted the movie yet.. watch it!! It's so sad >.<)

'Ok ok.. just for you Angel' He laughed and clicked the start button.

While watching the movie I cried so much and Jimin just looked at me and laughed at my cuteness. Oppa... don't make me feel so weird.. My heart beats so fast because of you... 

*END OF THE MOVIE*

'Jimin you should go home now it's already 10 pm..' I said. 'What if I stay here the whole night?' He smiled. Oh no... he is just like an unknown for me......

'I don't know you so well yet..' I said. 'Then I will change this' He smiled. 'I d-don't know if it's a good idea..' I stuttered. 'Why? You don't want to know me?' He said sadly.

'I feel so weird right now don't ask questions like this' I slapped his right arm. It's so weird... he is like an unknown for me.. but it feels just like I know him... Suddenly it started to rain and to thunder. 

'Yeah so know you have to stay here..' I mumbled. 'Yeaaaahhh' He said happily and hugged me. I was so shocked at his movement hugging me... He realized that I felt uncomfortable and let go of the hug. 'So...ehh.. let us clean the mess we made' He laughed. I nodded and we went to the kitchen to clean all the mess. Suddenly a loud noise came and I was so surprised that I dropped the cola and fell to the floor. Jimin came immediately to me and helped me. 

'You okay Angel?' He asked. He looked so worried.. why.. you make me feel so weird...oppa..

'Yeah I'm o-' I got interrupted by a loud bang. I hugged Jimin so tight without realizing. I felt his arms around me.